Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Face cleansing queries  (Read 2294 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Face cleansing queries
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:31:20 PM »

Apparently fat removes fat .........  :-\ according to one of the Sat. supplement/magazines.  When I find the article I will post more!  I tried using fat to remove fat from a cooking pan earlier .........

Tempest

Re: Face cleansing queries
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »

Really, CLKD?!? I certainly know that oil removes oil - oil cleansing has been around for a while! Is this what they were referring to do you think? ???

dazned

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 01:55:23 PM »

Great so if I eat more fatty things does that mean I will remove more fat !!  :rofl:

Oohh I do hope so  :)

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:02:31 PM »

Of course, I've left the article upstairs  ::)

babyjane

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 12:19:57 PM »

how strange.  Mind you I do clean and season my wok with olive oil as instructed  :)

And 'they' do say that if you don't shampoo your hair that eventually the natural oils will strip out the dirt but I haven't fancied putting it to the test  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »

We had a College Tutor who told us not to wash our hair etc. but I had hair below my bum then so it was a bit of a trial, it tended to get washed every 5/6 day unless we went swimming regularly.

getting_old

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »

how strange.  Mind you I do clean and season my wok with olive oil as instructed  :)

And 'they' do say that if you don't shampoo your hair that eventually the natural oils will strip out the dirt but I haven't fancied putting it to the test  ::)

A friend of mine did that many years ago, as part of a survey / experiement. The first week or so her hair was greasy, etc. but by the end of two weeks it looked really good.