Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: So so tired and no energy  (Read 2646 times)

Hamilton

So so tired and no energy
« on: January 29, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

How do you make these better really struggling to o anything please help ???

Annie0710

Re: So so tired and no energy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 06:21:54 PM »

For me, menopause has absolutely sapped my energy

Testosterone gel helped a tad, nowhere near as energetic as pre menopause but now I'm on Tibolone and noticing little changes in energy, any positive change excites me x

cubagirl

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 07:10:50 PM »

Some days I can take on the world.  Unfortunately those days are few.  Tiredness can be quite overwhelming.  Fortunately I don't work, so can allow myself a snooze if necessary. Give me puberty any day over this!  :neutral:  Body can't make up it's mind.  Those of you passed this stage, is this it or does it continue?

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 08:11:55 PM »

I know I slept 3grs this afternoon not like me at all ,really struggling with the tiredness

walking the dog

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 08:29:46 PM »

Two o clock every afternoon I fight to stay awake, which is the same time I used to want to sleep when pregnant!
If I'm not working I sleep for roughly an hour in the afternoon, I thought it was the reason why I sleep badly at night but having had days when I'm working and dont nap in afternoon and I'm even more tierd from working, I thought id sleep better at night but I don't. So now I allow myself that afternoon sleep if I'm able to, I think its keeping me going