Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Increasing breast size - post meno  (Read 6460 times)

breeze

Increasing breast size - post meno
« on: January 14, 2017, 07:47:25 PM »

Have noticed lately that my boobs have increased in size.
Since the meno (3 and a half years), they have slowly increased in size.
Luckily only one cup size but what if it continues.
I have done some research and apparently about one in 5 women experience an increase.
Has anyone else experienced this. :boobs:

breeze

Re: Increasing breast size - post meno
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:17:28 PM »

Well, just bigger really.  I did have some soreness before I realised my bras were getting too small and the underwires were digging in.  That is now rectified.  New bras and have ditched the underwire.  So liberating ;)

I have always had quite small boobs, which got a bit bigger after breast feeding two babies.
I didn't expect them to start growing again, post meno though.

Salad

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 12:36:50 PM »

Hi  :)

My cup size went from B to DD/E after pregnancy/breast feeding, not what I expected!  :o

I read an article online recently that said some women experience an increase in breast size in menopause, but I've not really seen an awful lot of information on this.

Your emoji made me laugh and seems so right for this topic

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »

Hi breeze - has the rest of your weight stayed the same since menopause, while your boob size  alone has increased? I ask because every time I increase weight it goes onto my boobs, and disappears when I lose weight!

Also before I started HRT so my oestrogen levels were dropping - my boobs shrunk - smaller in size and also much less dense - horrible floppy things with no structure. Since being on HRT ( nearly 10 years) they are a cup size or two bigger and firmer. When I stopped HRT for 3 months a few years ago - they went all floppy again  ;D

Hurdity x

peri

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »

Mine have increased with meno Breeze.  I was only a C cup in my twenties, now I'm a EE/F cup but back measurement remains 34" which is what it's always been.  I do think that's where I've put my extra weight although the rest of me is still a 12 which again is the size I've been all my adult life.  Ooer Hurdity I'm never coming off hrt if it makes them go floppy!!!

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »

Ooer Hurdity I'm never coming off hrt if it makes them go floppy!!!

;D

Hurdity x

Melbury

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 06:10:17 PM »

Mine have grown by probably two cup sizes - horrendous - if I win the lottery will have the excess removed and go back to a nice C cup.

Blakeygray

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 06:43:01 AM »

Mine have increased too and I'm not happy. Yes I've put on and lost weight over the years but my 34c boobs are now 36dd knockers.

They are the last part of my body to tone up and the first where the weight goes on.

cubagirl

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 11:16:41 AM »

Mine started increasing after my hysterectomy.  Post op went up to 34D now 34G.  I don't like it, but not going down the surgery route.  Good bra & they're fine.  My main problem is shirts/blouses/dresses have to wear a size bigger to stop me popping out or looking squished.  Rest of top half prefers smaller sizes.  Although pepperberry sell good fitting tops, which I trawl for in the sales.  :)

Blakeygray

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 10:40:16 PM »

Who sells the best bras. I normally go to M&S?  I want one that flattens and supports.

Salad

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 01:04:15 AM »

Bravissimo are good for bras and swimwear  :)

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 01:16:30 PM »

My gym instructor had a breast reduction in her early 40's as she was very heavy up top.  She's now quite annoyed that no-one told her that breast size can increase during menopause as they are now back to how they were!

Blakeygray

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 11:30:13 PM »

Quote from: Salad rlink=topic=34602.msg556016#msg556016 date=1486083855
Bravissimo are good for bras and swimwear  :)

Cheers I'll look them up.