Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Just going round in circles  (Read 14719 times)

Clare11

Re: Just going round in circles
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 07:40:40 PM »

Hi, only on week 1, another 7 to go but persevering. Do my excercises each day. Not sure I really get it but will carry on.
Still keep getting those stupid thoughts so keep going back to CBT.
Just can't seem to get through one day yet without a thought.
Keep going with the gym, excercising is supposed to help with Menopause, so I have read.
Do find it does help me, especially with the thoughts, puffing and panting when jogging takes my mind if most things  ;D
x

lollipop

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2017, 06:27:20 PM »

Evening ladies how are we all doing  :)just been to the docs bp still high put me on a different tablet :'( he did say give a month or so at the gym n it will bring it down (fingers crossed) how you getting in with your book Clare xx

Clare11

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »

Evening, you stick with it Lollipop they do say excercising is good for BP. In fact I am sure there was something in the news not long back saying 15 mins on the bike over a month can reduce BP. It was a study I am sure.
Week 2 of the book, still persevering. Did a Body scan meditation and think I sort of got it then it went.
Never mind.
Started with a very low dose of AD's as struggling.
See how we go. ;)

lollipop

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2017, 07:48:05 AM »

Ah bless Clare like I said before you have to do what suits you,whatever makes life better  :) and yeah gp said gym will help (probably losing a bit of weight will help).got a lovely day off today youngest daughter got theory test the other two drive and have been helping her to revise so fingers crossed xx

lollipop

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »

Allow everyone where you all gone lol, ya been very quiet hope you are ok  :)

Clare11

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »

Hi Lollipop, still here. Just hibernated, I really don't like the cold weather  :(
Been trying baking to keep the mind occupied, have to say the hubby is enjoying the treats.
Not been feeling too good but think that maybe an affect from the AD's.
Hope all is going well your end.
 :)

lollipop

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2017, 06:25:59 PM »

Hi Clare know how you feel I could quite easily live in sunnier climates,and yeah Defoe could be the ads, I work in lloyds pharmacy on Saturdays (as if I don't do enough in the week lol) and we get a lot if customers on these n ave the same effect but usauly ok when kicked in what ones are you on n how long ave you been taking them (sorry for being noisyjust might be able to help)xx

Clare11

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2017, 07:23:26 PM »

Hi Lollipop, it's citalopram and been on it for 8 days. Don't mind you asking at all.  :)

lollipop

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2017, 12:12:54 PM »

Hi Clare yeah one of the most popular ads my sister is on them it took a few weeks for her to settle on them but is absolutely fine now,bear with them they won't make you zombiefied either just more relaxed,every other customer that comes in chemist is on them so can't be that bad to tolerate keep me posted how you getting on xx

lollipop

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »

Morning everyone how are we got through another week hopefully all ok,Clare how you doing with the ads.not looking forward to next week it's half term so all my schoolies are off so a very busy week just hope the weather is fine so I can chuck them in the garden lol,if you don't hear from me in a few days you know I have chucked myself under a double decker bus  :(it's also our 35years wedding anniversary on Tuesday see what surprise that brings (not) lol not very romantic my oh  :'(xx

Clare11

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 09:34:25 AM »

Morning, 35 years, congrats to you both. Hope you have a lovely day  :D
Not too bad with the AD's. Not sure if they are having much effect yet but then again I am or don't think I am worrying so much but hard to tell.
I will persevere with them.
Maybe I need a slightly higher dose??? Still have some weird feelings.
And don't throw yourself under a double decker bus the passengers will be late for where they are going  ;D ;D ;)

lollipop

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 02:10:41 PM »

Lol Clare never thought of that,oh well I just better get on with it like most things  ;)yeah ads still might need to kick in so bear with it.had a lovely anniversary present my husband bought a new car,I don't even bloody drive and we don't go out initial the weekends cuz of drink driving so it doesn't benifits me at all,typical man lol I will get my own back some way or other watch this space  ;Dxx

lollipop

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2017, 10:15:39 AM »

Well I survived the half term ladies with no chucking myself under any buses lol,how as everyone been,your all very quiet hope that means you are coping :) xx

Clare11

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2017, 05:16:18 PM »

All going OK here Lollipop. Glad to hear you got through last week. :)
Still trying the mindfulness, not sure if it is helping yet.
Seeing the doctor this week to see how the AD's are helping. Think they are but not sure if enough. Still have some aches which worry me and suffering with bad catarrh >:(
How are you doing?
xx

lollipop

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »

Hi Clare all been good thanks,had a horrible sore throat feels like swallowing razor blades,I think I got it off my grandson cuz I can't help smothering him in kisses lol poor thing been through the wars he even had to have blood tests today cuz his immune system is so low and they don't know why,so many nasty bugs going around.but hey hopefully the weather is gonna change can't wait to get my good old faithful flip flops on  :Dxx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5