Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Just going round in circles  (Read 14717 times)

lollipop

Re: Just going round in circles
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2017, 07:00:11 PM »

Well ladies I ave gone and done it ..........signed up to a gym lol got to shift some podge I am 13st 8llb I was never that heavy when pregnant.i so do love my food and drink though so it's probably defeating the object  :( I walk everywhere though I do two school runs and push a double buggy round also,it's only round the middle I ave put it on any tips out there great fully received lol.it would also help my bp no doubt,my OH as just walked in from work n said do fancy Chinese,no help at all are they I could say no but it would be rude wouldn't it ;)xx

Clare11

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2017, 01:52:05 AM »

Good on you Lollipop, you go for it
 I like jogging and have discussed with Oh on holiday about doing our local half marathon in September, something to aim for.
Sparkle, I will read my book and review if I like the sound of mindfulness of courses near me.
I will sort myself out too.
xx

Clare11

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2017, 06:07:31 AM »

Hi ladies, on way home. Not doing too well, thoughts a many and doggy tummy but digging in there.
xx

lollipop

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »

Safe journey Clare speak to you later  :)x

Clare11

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 08:21:49 AM »

Hello ladies,
Back home and holiday washing started.
As OH said "nothing happened, knew you would uy your return ticket" ;D

I am going to list my probs and try to talk to the Doc about them. But that may take a while as doctor appointments are like gold dust.

Have any of you used Starflower to help with your symptoms?

Now back started to miss the warmth already 8)
xx

walking the dog

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 03:16:03 PM »

Hi clare11 and sparkle
 if you have read any of my posts you wil know I'm a terrible anxiety sufferer and have been for coming up 7 years when peri started. I have been under the care of the cmht for a,year as things got so bad, and because of that I have been referred for different therapies .as part of the current group therapy I attend which is shortly ending we practice mindfulness and I have been doing it on my own since September. I have found it incredibly helpful in that it stops my thoughts racing away from me. It does take a bit of getting used to when you first start it but once you start using it then its a good tool to use when anxiety strikes.
Lots of luck xx

lollipop

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 04:53:23 PM »

Afternoon everyone hope you are all ok  :) just having the most chilled weekend ever lol.busy day tomorrow with four toddlers n two school runs  :( glad your back safe and sound Clare n I bet your kicking yourself wiyh all the fretting you have done cus I know I do,sparkle I hope your course goes well and helps you in many ways.you will have to keep us updated to how you are doing :)xx

Clare11

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 06:15:27 PM »

Hi Lollipop, you are so right re the fretting ;)
And Sparkle, please keep us updated and hope it helps  :)
I will start my book tomorrow.
Lollipop, enjoy the school runs  :)
xx

lollipop

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 05:04:29 PM »

Well that's another day over and done with  :) how have you all been.well we had a bit of action this morning don't know if you have heard that a man stabbed his wife on lidls car park this morning in tile cross well that's right on my doorstep n my sister works there,thought it was a quiet area.how ave you been Clare since getting home x

Clare11

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2017, 06:57:43 PM »

Hi Lollipop, well I never re the action in Lidol's carpark, you never think it will happen on your doorstep.
Me, not doing too bad. Trying to take each day as it comes.
Going to start my mindfulness book today, see how I go with that.
Hope you are OK.
x

lollipop

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »

I know bit scary but at least they know who killed her and caught him and there ain't no madman on the loose  :( hope the book helps you I had a right eventful day with one of the little ones had sickness n diarehea phoned is mom n she just said it's his teeth in all the 28 years of childminding I know that's not teeth,refused to come and get him it's in my policies about sickness so I rang his grandmother up n she come and got him she came out of work as well to get him,mom as just text saying he wil be coming back tomorrow I told her 48incubation period not a happy mom but I ave all the other kids plus my family to worry about getting it,I just think people don't care poor kid was in a right old state sorry for the rant,perils of my job xx

Clare11

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 08:52:46 PM »

Not a prob at all. It helps to have a rant now and again. You have listened to my moans  :)
Hopefully a better day tomorrow.
x

lollipop

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »

Oh well it happened grandmother turned up with little one saying that I told her he could come back today,oh no I never I told her gran was quite shocked that I wouldn't take him in,they said they have got jobs to do well it makes my piss boil what do they think I do all day,I sometimes wish I had another job other than what I do,people think I shut the door and that's that when they go home,I have ofsted paperwork,learning journeys,time sheets etc plus my housework n a BlOODY LIFE lol. And how are you lovely ladies today hope you are all coping  :cancan: :cancan: all we can do is keep on singing and dancing through it xx

Clare11

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2017, 07:53:20 PM »

I agree Lollipop  :cancan:
x

lollipop

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 01:03:23 PM »

Afternoon ladies how are we this fine day (not) bloody weather got drenched this morning at school run still drying out,how you getting in with your book Clare.went the gym last night did ok just gentle cardio at the minute just to help me bp,this time next week I will be doing 10k marathon lol ;Di can't run to save my life can't even run a bath haha ;D.xx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5