Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Confidence roller-coaster  (Read 3604 times)

DaisyB

Re: Confidence roller-coaster
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 07:11:55 AM »

Pennypoe - you have come to the right place but copy your story across to new members so that you don't get lost here ;)  I don't want a different 'me' either but you know it does change you- excusing the pun  ;D  I like to think of it as a baptism of fire but once in the other side I will know my body much better and have such an appreciation for it that I never had in my youth. You know the saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' well I don't say that lightly!

Stay connected to this forum and you will certainly get the support and guidance you need at this time x

DaisyB x

DaisyB

Re: Confidence roller-coaster
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2017, 07:16:44 AM »

MrsBrown - thank you for book link I'll check it out - although these days I feel I should be given an award for Amazons best customer ;D

Dulciana - I know what you mean - for me nothing works when it hits except a diazepam  ;)  or removing myself from the situation - which isn't always possible. I am looking into Havening technique with my chiropractor- but reluctant to spend the money without having found more evidence of positive outcomes.

DaisyB x
Pages: 1 [2]