Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Post menopause bleeding and now night sweats are back !!!  (Read 1866 times)

CoastalGirl

Post menopause bleeding and now night sweats are back !!!
« on: January 14, 2017, 07:45:59 AM »

I posted earlier in the week about hrt patches and post menopausal bleeding. Now i have come off the patches the night sweats are back 10 days later !!!  Anyone have an effective remedy as im back to waking up 2 or 3 times a night... Such joy.... xCG

Hurdity

Re: Post menopause bleeding and now night sweats are back !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 12:12:31 PM »

Oh dear! I don't think there is much you can do other than get back onto HRT as quickly as possible! I still don't think you needed to have stopped and it is just the lack of knowledge of your doc that has led to your having to be investigated. Let's hope the scan is OK and you can restart (am I right in thinking it's on Monday?). Be sure to ask whoever is doing the scan what the thickness is and if they can see any irregularities. Mine always tell me informally,  but I gather from some women on here that some staff are not qualified to say anything!

Sleep without nightclothes and take lots of exercise so that you are at least physically tired when you go to bed and hopefully the sweats might wake you less often.....Try to bear with it until after your scan :)

Hurdity x