Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Comlicated but advice really appreciated please  (Read 6493 times)

Dandelion

Re: Comlicated but advice really appreciated please
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 04:40:17 PM »

What lump? Can you see or feel a lump or is it something you just perceive to be there Dandelion?
I can feel something pressing on my bladder. When I go for a wee, it takes me a few goes to empty my bladder.

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 05:58:50 PM »

Could it be a mild prolapse ?

I've had a scan in sept for ovaries and she said bladder was fine , couldn't dismiss prolapse though but I can go wee and I have to rock to completely empty it then as I stand up it feels like I could go again x

Dandelion

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 10:41:43 PM »

Could it be a mild prolapse ?

I've had a scan in sept for ovaries and she said bladder was fine , couldn't dismiss prolapse though but I can go wee and I have to rock to completely empty it then as I stand up it feels like I could go again x
I've had abnormal bleeding on sequi hrt.
I was a bit naughty and missed quite a few months utro though, just cos of the eating convenience, a full stomach made me too drowsy but ive been taking it daily now since oct and all has been better with my mental state.
No periods, mild spotting, but It took me six separeate wees to empty my bladder last night, so i feel like something is in the obstructing things, and my wee is extra bright, had it checked for infections, none came back.
I put myself on conti hrt cos of my valium addiction, my mental state started deteriorating on the days i was not taking 200mg utro, so i take 1000mcg utru with 100mcg eostrogen patch. I tried cutting down to 75mcg patch in nov/dec but the flushes just came back after a few weeks. Theyre going again now though.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:51:34 PM by Dandelion »

Annie0710

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 10:58:32 PM »

I guess another possibility is VA.  Again, if I lapse on vagifem I can't empty bladder, takes me a few trips.  Only throwing out ideas here for you.  Really hope you get sorted and are happy, that really isn't a lot to ask for is it xxxx

Dandelion

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:23 PM »

I guess another possibility is VA.  Again, if I lapse on vagifem I can't empty bladder, takes me a few trips.  Only throwing out ideas here for you.  Really hope you get sorted and are happy, that really isn't a lot to ask for is it xxxx
Thank you @Annie0710, it started in summer i got a uti, antibiotics got rid and i got clean tests after and recently, abnormal bleeding on sequential hrt suggests a polyp to me, expecially as i have not always opposed the oestrogen with the utro, as polyps thrive on oestrogen. Either that or a fibroid, but whataever it is, obstructs my bladder.

Annie0710

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 11:30:06 PM »

Bless you.  I don't have a womb so have no experience with fibroids and polyps but had so many UTIs (pos samples) yet gps didn't suspect VA, I didn't know about VA til I joined here now unless I lapse on vagifem I never get infections there x

Dandelion

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »

Bless you.  I don't have a womb so have no experience with fibroids and polyps but had so many UTIs (pos samples) yet gps didn't suspect VA, I didn't know about VA til I joined here now unless I lapse on vagifem I never get infections there x
Glad you found something for your VA.
I haven't had that  yet. luckily.

Dandelion

Why won't person doing ultrasound be able to tell me much
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 11:54:01 PM »

I just have one more question, why wont the person doing the ultrasound be able to tell me anything?
The man who did the ultrasound on my breast was able to give me the result right away. harmless cyst.

Annie0710

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 12:26:51 AM »

They told me at the scan

When you go in there be extra friendly.  I went in and said well I'm not here to check for a pregnancy and we all chuckled

I was there because my GP was worried about ovarian cancer.  I was interested in my bladder and why I was getting UTIs again (a nurse had stopped my vagifem)

Anyway she was probing around for quite a while and so I asked if my bladder was ok and not prolapsed, she said she can't tell if it's prolapsed but there's nothing bad with the bladder.  She said she's been asked to scrutinise my ovaries but can't find them, she asked if I was sure they didn't take them and I said def not but they failed soon after the hysterectomy 18 years ago, she said ah they've shrivelled and disintegrated. And that she'll write that on the report to GP, so tell them you're anxious to know at least something and you might get lucky x

Dandelion

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 06:37:03 PM »

They told me at the scan

When you go in there be extra friendly.  I went in and said well I'm not here to check for a pregnancy and we all chuckled

I was there because my GP was worried about ovarian cancer.  I was interested in my bladder and why I was getting UTIs again (a nurse had stopped my vagifem)

Anyway she was probing around for quite a while and so I asked if my bladder was ok and not prolapsed, she said she can't tell if it's prolapsed but there's nothing bad with the bladder.  She said she's been asked to scrutinise my ovaries but can't find them, she asked if I was sure they didn't take them and I said def not but they failed soon after the hysterectomy 18 years ago, she said ah they've shrivelled and disintegrated. And that she'll write that on the report to GP, so tell them you're anxious to know at least something and you might get lucky x
Thanks, I will tell them the whole thing and hopefully they can tell  me something, because the thing that is harming my mental health right now is the waiting and not knowing.
I'm not worried about cancer, I am worried that they will mess around with my hrt and make me even more anxious than I am now, and feel on the verge of a breakdown, more than this problem, problems with my flat etc, so I dont want them giving me meds to make me more anxious.
Pages: 1 [2]