Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Supportingdaughter with grandchild  (Read 1467 times)

saladgirl

Supportingdaughter with grandchild
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:08:53 PM »

My daughters he'd our first grandchild and some days struggles like today following his 8 week injections which have left him and her teary. She lives 40 min drive away and I feel terrible that I can't physically help. My VA has flared up and also caused spasms in my bottom which are very painful. I have vagifem and buscopen respectivelybut of late my boobs are so sore and., I know this might sound silly but I wondered if this is related, I have been coping with palpitations and panics but can feel these surfacing too and I will then be no use to her at all. Just feel so on edge, thanks for reading

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Supportingdaughter with grandchild
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:57 PM »

Is there a husband involved with this child?  They are so sweet at 8 weeks  ;).  Does your daughter meet with other Mums, is there a Mums&Tots group close by either in the Church or Library?

If you are having VA symptoms then do a reload, i.e. use the product every night for 2 weeks then alternate nights if necessary.

Buscopan is for ??? - the gut can become used to products - maybe have a look at your diet in general?  I get intermittent indigestion and need to chew two Rennies to ease symptoms.  Fortunately this doesn't happen often!

Once you begin to feel better you will be able to give more support.  40 min.s drive with the UK dire forecast is better left until the better weather!