Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is Vaping Antisocial?  (Read 10305 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Is Vaping Antisocial?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 07:14:54 PM »

It's a Life-style choice but difficult to stop when one wants to alter that Life style.  Dad smoked roll ups  ::)

Cazikins

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 07:23:07 PM »

Dad smoked roll ups  ::)

So did I  ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 07:25:28 PM »

Mum told me that the Dr was making opium 'in that kettle on that table over there' ...... a side effect of the pain relief probably  ::).  Smoking was never something that I did, however, my sister and her friends were like chimneys.  Don't know if they still smoke but OH the smell  :sick02: which would hang on clothing for days.  I wonder if vaping gases hang similarly?

maelynn

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 11:51:23 PM »

It is about consideration in the main. 

Did your husband leave?

No, that would have made it easier I think CLKD. He insisted he wanted to stay with me but he has kept seeing her behind my back. So for now I'm still vaping because it helps with stress!

Scampi

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 04:00:32 PM »

I had a friend who when onto electronic cigarettes when they were quite a new thing (when they actually looked like cigarettes with a blue end!).  It would allow you to use it until you'd had the nicotine dose of one cigarette, then you had to wait half an hour before it would work again.  So she got 2 more so there was always one that would work!!  She actually had a much larger nicotine intake with the things as she was never without one in her mouth - she became very 'stroppy' ... even her family commented.  But she went round telling everyone she'd given up smoking and how much better she was feeling!! 

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 04:28:34 PM »

Maelynn - make sure that he isn't bringing home anything nasty 'down there'!  :o ..... have you phoned The Girlfriend and told him about you being the No 1 in his life ;-).  Time to take care of you perhaps, smoking won't help long-term.

If he is worth fighting for then time to put down some ground rules?  Maybe turn him out and have no contact for 3 months, tell him to find a flat so that he can indulge his latest passion.  He might well have a double take about what he really has to lose! i.e. your doing his washing, cooking, cleaning .........  ;)  :bighug:

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 07:20:31 PM »

Maybe have a word with the Trading Standards Office?  Also point out the potential problem to the Cafe owner?

It's out of the pipe and mouth from what I have observed. 

Cazikins

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »

Am I right in assuming the vapour comes out of someone's mouth (along with assorted germs)? I don't want to breathe that in thanks.

Sounds like me when I've got a blocked nose  ;D ;D.

maelynn

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 09:49:01 PM »

Maelynn - make sure that he isn't bringing home anything nasty 'down there'!  :o ..... have you phoned The Girlfriend and told him about you being the No 1 in his life ;-).  Time to take care of you perhaps, smoking won't help long-term.

If he is worth fighting for then time to put down some ground rules?  Maybe turn him out and have no contact for 3 months, tell him to find a flat so that he can indulge his latest passion.  He might well have a double take about what he really has to lose! i.e. your doing his washing, cooking, cleaning .........  ;)  :bighug:
Thanks for the wise advice CLKD. He claims he wants to be with me but I keep catching him in lies. I've got a private investigator working for me right now and as soon as I have irrefutable evidence that he is still seeing her I'm going to separate from him until he is ready to really work on our marriage and stop lying and cheating. I also picked up a GPS for his car today.
Pages: 1 [2]