Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Menopause article, Nick Panay mentioned  (Read 3137 times)

babyjane

Menopause article, Nick Panay mentioned
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »

In today's Daily Mail there is an article about managing menopause and the man called Nick Panay is mentioned in the article. I have seen him mentioned in some threads here.

Some of you might be interested I thought  :)

Hurdity

Re: Menopause article, Nick Panay mentioned
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »

Can we have a link please so we can find it!

Hurdity x

babyjane

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 10:34:44 AM »

I am sure if anyone is interested in the article they will have looked it up by now but here is the link, it takes seconds to find  :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4080470/The-workout-help-beat-menopause-SARAH-VINE-reveals-hormone-boosting-exercise-regime-helped-ease-symptoms.html

I am surprised you had to ask Hurdity, considering the wealth of research and links you post for us all on so many things  :)

Tempest

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 05:34:18 PM »

Brilliant, Babyjane! I'm particularly interested in the Inofolic supplement Dr. P. prescribed. Damn, I wish I could get to see him! He has a much more holistic approach than just lobbing in hormones it seems! :)

Tempest

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 05:43:20 PM »

Sorry, I should have added that the reason I'm particularly interested in the Inofolic is because us ladies with no ovaries are particularly prone to metabolic syndrome (lucky us) and this supplement it seems has proven to drastically reduce insulin resistance. :)

Just goes to show - even the top experts now realise that supplements play an important role, and its not just all about HRT! :)

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 05:44:13 PM »

I am sure if anyone is interested in the article they will have looked it up by now but here is the link, it takes seconds to find  :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4080470/The-workout-help-beat-menopause-SARAH-VINE-reveals-hormone-boosting-exercise-regime-helped-ease-symptoms.html

I am surprised you had to ask Hurdity, considering the wealth of research and links you post for us all on so many things  :)

Thanks babyjane. Not everyone is easily able to search for links so it's good to have it instantly clickable.  ;D

Taz x

babyjane

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 05:49:35 PM »

I just googled 'Mail online menopause article' .  If I can then anyone can  :)

peri

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

Interesting post now if only I could afford all the supplements

Taz2

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 10:12:50 PM »

I just googled 'Mail online menopause article' .  If I can then anyone can  :)

There are a few older ladies I know who would have problems doing that to be honest.

Taz x

Tempest

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »

True, Peri!! The Inofolic is £32.00 for a months supply.......I'd have to ring out a LOT more about the possible benefits to me before I gave it a go! :o

LJB12

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »

Tempest, did you try the Inofolic? I saw Mr Panay and let him know that I'd put about a stone and a half on since my BSO - he said I was probably insulin resistant and recommended Inofolic.
I got some but haven't taken it regularly at all, no wonder I've seen no results! Must start, but was interested in the experiences of others who might have taken it.