News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Humbug  (Read 6578 times)

Ju Ju

Re: Humbug
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »

1. Drivers who indicate after they have started a manoeuvre. I think they have missed the point of indicating.
2. Bumper hugging, particularly when they want to overtake, even when you are driving at the maximum speed limit.
3. People who walk over the freshly washed floor with dirty boots! You know who you are! Santas watching!
4. The same people who desperately need the loo when you are cleaning it, despite warnings! Grrrrr!
5. Bonfires when you have washing out or would like to be out in the garden enjoying good weather.
6. Constant barking from next doors dog, because the neighbours are rarely at home even at the weekend.
7. Yapping from the other sides neighbours dog, simply because she can. (I don't hate dogs)
8. Dog mess along our road and walks, though this has improved with bins being provided and a culture change.

Think I'll stop there!

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »

1) the smell of next doors' dope when you leave back door open or come in / out the front door

2) know-it-alls who just think they do

3) bullies

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 04:21:36 PM »

People who indicate that they are travelling right round a round-about but who turn left still indicating right  :bang: - some people simply should NOT get out of bed in the morning  :-X

Ju Ju

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 05:47:56 PM »

They have the mindset of if they know where they are going, then surely everyone else does!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 06:53:10 PM »

Yep Ju Ju [how are you?] - probably made their decision in their brains but it's driving without due care and attention.
Pages: 1 [2]