Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Finally Iv been referred to Gynae!!  (Read 3270 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Finally Iv been referred to Gynae!!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 04:49:22 PM »

3 x week of 10mg ain't nowt.  I took 80mg x 2 for the initial 3 months then it was dropped to 40mg at night.   Now I take 20mg x 2 as I was getting background headaches.  As far as I know it is regularly prescribed for anxiety which is why it is banned in the sports world.  Snooker players were using it regularly to slow heartbeat instead of being taught to do this naturally!

I have also missed a dose or 2 and had no ill-effects at all  ::) other than a woozy feeling in my head which was bearable.  Put it this way, I've felt a lot worse without!

renee

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 07:51:42 PM »

Huridity it says up to 3 per day. I'm going to take one in the morning and night. Their 10mg....I had anxiety long before the menopause as I have PTSD but my anxiety got a lot worse during this menopause and that's when my doc prescribed propranolol. I kept wakening up with anxiety which was new to me as before I only got it when there was triggers related to my PTSD.

Sometimes I feel ok but sometimes I feel I go round in a merry go round of illness, PTSD, anaemia and this menopause has been a huge part of my life the past few years and Id like to get off!

I do anything I can to help, I'm a healthy eater, I did walk a lot every day up until my fibroids starting firing up since going back on HRT, I go to all my doctor apps and take my thyroid, anxiety and HRT at the same time daily, I take supplements.

Difficult isn't it.....Iv got to laugh or I could cry xxx

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »

;) - cross your legs first ?  :-X

renee

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »

Haha.....definetly CLKD   ::)  :o

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2016, 01:06:53 PM »

Did you ring your GP for advice?

renee

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 12:18:47 AM »

Hi CLKD....no I didn't as my doc said originally I can take up to 3 per day, it also says that on the pack. I'm only taking 2 per day. X
Pages: 1 [2]