Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help ! Tostran dosage  (Read 7781 times)

Annie0710

Re: Help ! Tostran dosage
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 06:10:39 AM »

Me too, on the MSG Annie! It was precisely 5 years ago that we went for a Chinese buffet and my throat closed up! Very, very scary swelling. I had a thorough work up at the Anaphylaxis Clinic after 'the big one' in 2012 and the lovely guy confirmed that I have to stay away from the stuff. So, sadly - never had Chinese again since. I just can't trust it!  (Are you sure we aren't related btw? Boy, we have a lot in common)! ;)

It makes sense what Hurdity has just said after - if it's a kernel size I'm thinking you should be good. Every time I read about Testosterone experiences on here, I can't help remembering Patsy Kensit saying she had hers confiscated off her by her Consultant as he told her to use a pea sized blob but was actually using a brussel sprout!  ;D Gotta love the lassie.......

Oh Tempest so many similarities !
Mine was sudden too one evening before we were going to Cornwall back in about 1995ish.  First mouthful left my lips swollen! I blamed new Chinese that had opened and went to see doc when I could.  She immediately said it'll be msg (I'd never heard of it)
I can't eat in Chinese buffet restaurants as they don't cook to order and have found out which takeaways font cook fresh too around here !
Something in curries make me puke too !

X

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 06:17:20 AM »

Hi Annie

Tostran is all I have ever used and I started it about a week or 2 before you got your testim. I have always known it's stronger hence me only using the sweetcorn kernel blob.

Maybe this will work for you also as the testim has only given you a little boost...you may need more testosterone than you think as your ovaries have vanished. I have everything intact and my levels were low.

Personally I would keep using it and see how you feel after a month. I honestly love it and I'm not growing a beard or talking like a man, please don't worry about it.

You stunned your man and that's what you wanted so go for it 👍👍😂😂 xx

Hmmm it's so tempting Keepgoing, I haven't really felt like dragging him in there again since Friday but didn't moan that he wanted 2nd helpings yesterday morning (I didn't get anything out of it yesterday but that's become the norm in recent years)

Why since testosterone started an I concerned about veg sizes ?!!

I'd never cared before about pea or sweetcorn sizes and now obsess that I'm over exaggerating the sizes !

I'll see again this morning with a kernal of tostran

I know I continually moan about it but the hair thinning does scare me

Do I try to keep my hair and live like a nun or go bald and live like a .... well you know lol

X

Keepgoing

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 02:04:23 PM »

I also worry about my hair thinning but the biggest hair fall I had was when I started estrogel. My body and brain need hrt so my hair has to come second as without hrt I would have ended being sectioned to the mental hospital. I'm still losing a wee bit of hair but not drastic...I try to tell myself I can buy a wig but I can't buy a sense of wellbeing but it is difficult xx

Annie0710

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 05:37:54 PM »

I also worry about my hair thinning but the biggest hair fall I had was when I started estrogel. My body and brain need hrt so my hair has to come second as without hrt I would have ended being sectioned to the mental hospital. I'm still losing a wee bit of hair but not drastic...I try to tell myself I can buy a wig but I can't buy a sense of wellbeing but it is difficult xx

I agree.
I just hope I don't completely lose it x
Pages: 1 [2]