Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestrodose Product Inconsistency?  (Read 10422 times)

Melbury

Re: Oestrodose Product Inconsistency?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 07:46:10 PM »

I have never really thought about it before, but I started off on Oestrogel and now always seem to get Oestrodose.  Perhaps it is cheaper or something.  Can't say I have noticed any difference in how effective it is. 

Chi chi

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 09:50:00 PM »

This is interesting and has got me thinking, I've always had estrogel but in June this year I went to my own pharmacy to get my prescription, I usually get Studds office to fax the script to their pharmacy they use and then get the pharmacy to send the items to me. So in June instead of the estrogel I received oestrodose. I haven't felt good for months and am wondering if this could be why??
I had blood tests last week to see if anything had changed very much. My estrodial was 638, test 1.8 and prog 0.2
I think for me these are all too low as they were much higher when I felt my best on hrt estrogen 1008, test 8.??
But my estrogen has gone up gradually after dropping from 1008 down to 300 so I must be absorbing it? Wondering though if this oestrodose somehow isn't having the same effect on my mood as the estrogel?

Will be following this as I'd be interested to know others experiences

Keepgoing

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 10:10:03 PM »

All I can say is estrogel works for me and eostrodose does not. I thought I was maybe imagining it but when your body is itching all over that's not my imagination...when I itch all over my estrogen levels must be lower as this was one of my first peri signs xx
Pages: 1 [2]