Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ms Saucy  (Read 12509 times)

Elizabethrose

Ms Saucy
« on: December 15, 2016, 08:35:48 PM »

Hi Ms Saucy

Given you won't now have access to the private section, I wanted to let you know that a number of members have expressed their sadness about you leaving. I do hope you're not too upset and want you to know that we would all welcome you back here happily.

I PMed you just before you went black and do hope you received my message. I don't want to display it here publicly.

I really wish you well and truly hope your daughter manages to secure some release from her pain soon. x

Dorothy

Re: Ms Saucy
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 10:13:54 PM »

Thinking of you, Ms Saucy, and hoping that 2017 will be a brighter year for you and your family, and may you be surrounded with friends to love and support you.  Thank you for your contributions which have been so helpful.  Hope to see you back here one day when you are able.  Best wishes xxx Dorothy

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 10:14:22 PM »

Can I just say something? When I was much younger, in my teens, I fell out with my parents big time!
I thought my Mum and Dad hated me, so I responded accordingly.
I'm embarrassed to say that once when my Mum hit me, I hit her back.

Looking back I can't believe I did that, but in my defence - I was probably 15 at the time, I had all these emotions and feelings and I didn't know what to do with them.
This toxic relationship probably carried on until I was 19 and during that time, I did experiment with drugs. I was very, very close to going of the rails. A job and my family kept me on an even keel and eventually, the relationship with my parents improved. It got better when they realised I'd grown up! I bought my own house 3 years later on my own at the age of 22 with my Mum and Dad's blessing.
And now at the age of 45, my Mum and Dad are my best friends, I love them dearly. I tell my Mum everything- she gives me a hug when I need it and when I need her, she's there for me.

Family problems sometimes seem final - but wanted to share so you know that things can and will get better.

Ju Ju

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 08:05:09 AM »

:bighug:

Dyan

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 08:27:00 AM »

:bighug: X

cubagirl

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 11:54:19 AM »

Hopefully you will, one day, both be in a happier place.

:bighug:

Annie0710

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 12:22:12 PM »

I wish all good things for you Ms Saucy, only you know the shoes you walk in and will know what options to take, please remember we don't get a rule book when we have children and so each persons journey will be different. You're a good mum and recent events do not reflect your parenting.  Please come back when you're ready xx

bramble

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 12:53:24 PM »

Mrs Saucy,
You have been through such a lot in the past few years. I send every best wish to you and hope that you find peace and happiness in the coming year.

Bramble
 :hug: :hug:

Kathleen

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 02:27:38 PM »

Hello Ms Saucy.

I hope if you read this that you'll know we all want to help you as much as we can.

Sending hugs and wishing you peace and happiness.

Take care.

K.

Evelyn63

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 03:28:04 PM »

Ms Saucy, life can be so hard, breathing can be hard, putting one foot in front of the other can be hard, and you are managing all of this whilst dealing with problems that would cause most people to falter who had support and backup, let alone managing alone .  Your daughter is hurting, and retaliating by hurting the only person she knows wont falter in their love for her. To try it with others is risky and she's not prepared . to take risks.  Unconditional love shown by you is a different matter.

this forum is amazing and the love support and help shown to anyone in distress is humbling.  I hope you re consider and maybe find after  a bit of peace and reflection you will come back.

One of my daughters went off the rails too, she was problematic from about 13, her school life suffered, she got in with the wrong crowd, in trouble with the police on numerous occasions, and we almost gave up , we were heartbroken and suffered from anxiety, worry, stress, insomnia ,you name it.  We had three other children who never gave us any bother other than the normal teenage angst.  We were surrounded by friends with perfect children, who we know would have been shocked if they knew the half of what we were dealing with.  We had no one to turn too and the strain of pretending everything was fine nearly finished me off.  Eventually at the age of 22 she moved abroad and lived there for three years, then come home for a brief period before moving again.  Now at 27, she's back , renting a house with a friend and at last I feel we are moving forward.  We don't see much of her, but when we do, its improving  and we can now start working on rebuilding a relationship   Please Please hang in Ms Saucy, time does help and it does get better.  Be kind to yourself too, you have suffered imaginable grief and need to be loved. 

God Bless and sending gentle hugs x

toffeecushion

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 04:59:25 PM »

Ms Saucy

You have been through so much more than you should have, I hope you find some peace, especially at this time of year.  Please don't isolate yourself, we are all here to listen.

Hurdity

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 05:22:49 PM »

Hello Ms Saucy - I've been away and come back to see you have left and were maybe upset as a result of things that were said on your private thread. I can't add anything to what has already been said but just to say I wish you well as always and do hope you manage to find a way through this over the coming weeks and months so that you can enjoy your relationship with your daughter once more. Take care of yourself first and foremost to give you the strength you need, and hope you might feel able and want to come back to the forum, if it provides the support you need. Please don't try to cope with this alone - everyone on here only wishes for the best for you.

Hurdity x  :hug:

Woodlands

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2017, 06:01:19 PM »

Hello ladies.
Thanks for your help and I am back on here but only tentitavly and I will remain very careful about what I post now.

Kathleen

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 06:14:32 PM »

Hello ‘ Woodlands ‘  ;).

Good to have you back and hoping we can help you.

Wishing you well.

K.

Woodlands

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »

Thanks.
Through the other side now .....DD left x
Pages: [1] 2 3