Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: starting tiboline today  (Read 2072 times)

Pam Madra

starting tiboline today
« on: December 13, 2016, 07:34:59 AM »

Hi all
I want to start using tiboline today. Bit worried if does not work as I have taken different types of AD over last 2 years but no help at all. Feeling very low mood today. Not wanting to do anything. I lost all my appetite and no desire to eat. I am very worried what if this does not work. I would like from others if this will be kick and how long it takes. Really worried and concerned. This all is actually making very nausea. Anxiety has really affected my life. Waiting for some response

Hurdity

Re: starting tiboline today
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 08:09:30 PM »

Hi Pam Madra

There have been several threads about Tibolone recently so have a look ( in this section) and maybe also go to the home page of the forum and do a search. Quite a few members are going down this route and have taken it in the past. A very good friend of mine took it for years well into her 60's and didn't really want to come off it!

Try not to worry - banish that anxiety otherwise you will be looking for problems. Instead - think of it as a magic pill that will make you feel better - but don't attribute every negative twinge to the tablets - try and ride through any minor twinges you feel, forget about the tablets and concentrate on enjoying the forthcoming festivities if you can :)

Hurdity x

Pam Madra

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:15:13 PM »

thanks Hurdity for your kind words. I have taken half a tablet yesterday and will look forward to it. Here in Sydney I am about to start my day after reading your post and hopefully survive through the hot and humid day here. I would like to know how long it takes to kick in and share it on this forum. thanks for your kind words and God Bless.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 10:52:22 AM »

Pam Madra - when I tried Tilolone I started of feel good within a couple of weeks.  My sleep improved within a week so my energy started to return - so great.  Just go for it and enjoy the benefits.  DG x

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 11:09:50 AM »

Hello Pam Madra.

Just wanted to wish you luck with your new regime. Anxiety has been the worst meno symptom for me and as a result my confidence is very low so I do sympathise. Hopefully you will feel the benefits very soon and I wish you well.

Take care.

K.

warwick01

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »

Hi Pam

Just want to wish you luck :)

Hurdity is right look at it as a wonder drug.......think positive

XX

Blakeygray

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 07:34:26 PM »

Hi Pam,  I'm currently on Tibolone and saw and felt the benefits within 2 weeks.  Fingers crossed and wishing you all the best.

Pam Madra

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 08:07:47 PM »

thanks all of you. Starting my day in Sydney here after reading all your post and wishes does mean a lot for me. I will keep you all posted about my progress.

Hurdity

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 08:20:48 PM »

...enjoy the sunny weather - it is grey and miserable here and the days are so short (less than a week until the Solstice :) ) but the lights brighten everything up and most of us are looking forward to Christmas.

Good luck with it all!

Hurdity x