Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Starting elleste duet 1mg  (Read 1922 times)

anj

Starting elleste duet 1mg
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:12:29 PM »

Hello all

Well after your useful info in my welcome post - thanks so much - I've decided to give elleste a go.  Just have a couple of questions which hoping you guys can help with

Firstly when do I start.  GP said day one of cycle otherwise I might have lots of irregular bleeding.  Thing is I'm currently on about day 71 with no sign of a period.  Should I keep waiting?

Secondly if the progesterone affects my mood badly when is that likely to occur. All the time I take the green tablets?  just thinking we are 2 weeks away from new year and my daughters birthday.  Then she will head back to uni - a difficult time for me anyhow -so don't want to feel even worse.

Any advice appreciated X X

Kymmie

Re: Starting elleste duet 1mg
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 09:47:11 PM »

Hi

I'm new to HRT Ellestte Duet almost finished my 2nd month
My experience. First month had its ups n downs. But I was better than I was without it. 1st month white tablets I felt great. Green tablets I felt a little moody which is normal for me bit of pelvic pressure but not painful. And Got acne on my chin. 2nd month I'm different. Felt even better even on green stage no acne and my kids say I've been fun. Everyone is different my experience has been postitive and I hope yours is

Kymmie

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »

Forgot to add I started tablets first day of period

anj

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 11:34:33 PM »

Thanks Kymmie your positive post gives me hope  :)