Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newbie & Sage Complex  (Read 10791 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Newbie & Sage Complex
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 11:20:29 PM »

Depends of course how long each Class lasts  ;) - me, I walk up and down stairs a few times a day ……. and gardening keeps me fit as does feeding the wild birds during the cold months  :whist:

kiltgirl

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2016, 03:46:11 AM »

Hi Kiltgirl,
5 workouts per week
5 exercises per muscle group
4 sets of 12
Keep weights low to start with gradually increase every week till you can't lift any more then just maintain.

I can type out all the individual exercises I do or you can choose ones that suit the weights you have just let me know.

The muscle groups are 1. Triceps 2. Chest 3. Back 4. Biceps & Shoulders 5. Legs

Hope that helps but please ask if you need more.

Lx

Thanks Lynn :)

I think I have vague memories of doing weights at the gym, a different lifetime ago now! Will get my lil weights out from under my bed and give them a go...really not looking forward to squats haha but I think I'm going to need some strength. Do you cover all areas in each session or do one area each day?

I stopped smoking 7 weeks ago, I think when I realised the Mirena wasn't going to be the solution and the hysterectomy was the next step...but with that and the wonky hormones and anxiety et al I've bunged on a bit of weight...kinda looking like one of those fertility statues right now...with acne, sexeee!

Awake at 3.40am checking out support knickers for post-op so I can feel ok walking about without my scars wobbling about and thinking about kegels...

nearly time to get up... :o

Do you do warm up before your weights? I have bad tendons and anytime I went in for starjumps or similar I would twang a calf muscle...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:59:11 AM by kiltgirl »

Lynn71

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »

Hi Kiltgirl,

Definitely warm up before weights particularly if you're prone to things twanging. Stretching afterwards is also recommended.
I'm not great at doing warm up exercises but I'm usually warm enough running around after my daughter 😄
Pages: 1 [2]