Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 5881 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 10:33:38 PM »

Menomale, I hope you slip back to read these messages and to see that you were very much valued here.

I enjoyed reading your posts, you are very clearly a bright, articulate women with a cheeky sense of humour! I like the fact that your advice and knowledge was always delivered in a humble modest way, never with any arrogance, and yet you proved often that you were very well read and that what you had to say was of real value.

I wish you well on your journey and that things start to improve for you very soon.

I send you love and my very best wishes x

Tempest

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 11:15:54 PM »

We're going to miss you so much, Menomale! Thank you so much for the kindness and warmth that you extended to me personally. I really wish you luck and know that you can be a fantastic menopause maverick over in Brazil and give ladies a worthy place just like MM where they can feel supported.

I do wish you would pop back by and let us know how you're getting along!

And remember - never forget to treat yourself to an ice cream whenever you fancy one. And no sharing! ;) :bighug: xxxxx

dangermouse

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 11:24:37 PM »

With Menomale's love of intrigue, I like to think that she's just had to go deep undercover 8)

Ju Ju

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 03:44:37 AM »

I don't know what's going on, but sad to read this as Menomale has been very supportive and lovely. I wish her well and will miss her.

Tempest

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 09:48:26 PM »

Dangermouse, I'd like to think so too. It's so her 'style' and that's what made her unique and a lovely member to have here. I have friends of many nationalities and my life is all the richer for it. :)

I am very, very saddened that she has received unkind treatment here. This shouldn't happen to anyone here - we're all here to support each other during a very difficult time in our lives. :'(

Elizabethrose

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 03:30:31 PM »

Megamind, poor Menomale was juggling lots of health issues and when we're feeling low it is very easy for something to tip us over the edge. Hopefully she has read all the lovely comments members have made and doesn't feel so badly now. Maybe we could even tempt her to return! x
Pages: 1 [2]