Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity!  (Read 7364 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: I'm a celebrity!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »

Anyone scared of bugs wouldn't consider going into such a situation  ::).  As a phobic I know they wouldn't not for all the money in the World!  Apparently when doing Mental Health Nursing one of the tests is to put a hand into a hidden set of boxes without knowing what is inside  :o to make potential Nurses aware of what fear really feels like.

I never had problems with the Bran Tub at Fetes  ;D

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 07:13:25 PM »

We've been discussing this these past few nights.  We're both really scared of spiders but I would consider those trials as a test for myself plus I wonder whether you feel gee'd up knowing there's cameras there and an audience ?

I've done things in the past being egged on that I'd never normally consider

X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »

;D go on, another thread?  ;)

littleminnie

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »

Josh & Wayne might be in the running now.

Megamind

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 01:07:42 PM »

Do you mean Joel?!

Well Adam proved me right last night by putting the spider in his mouth. Bad move on his part as just proved what a complete act his fear was of the spiders in the other trial.

The Producers know who they want to win which is why they get so much air time so I'm pretty sure the Final 3 will be Scarlett, Adam and Martin and I expect Scarlett will win but my ideal final 3 would be Joel, Wayne and Larry (or replace Larry with Ola).

littleminnie

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 01:19:48 PM »

Oh yes I mean Joel.    I thought Martin would have been the first or second out, but he seems to have settled down a bit now and isnt as annoying.
I would like Joel, Wayne & Jordan in the final but I think it will be Scarlett, Adam & Joel.

Megamind

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 01:24:16 PM »

I noticed last night that we hardly got to hear their phone conversations with their loved ones but of course we got to hear most of Adam's and his girlfriend telling him how proud she was! He is obviously one of the Producers favourites to win alongside Scarlett who seems to feature prominently every night!

I bet Lisa would have been surprised when she got out at how little air time she had been given.

littleminnie

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 01:28:43 PM »

I agree.  It's like the Adam & Scarlett show.

ellie

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »

First year that I have been bored , and don't really care who wins 😟

Megamind

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 05:49:35 PM »

Trouble is when these shows are on for so long the contestants know what to do to win or to get picked for all the trials and of course this year, they have done well in all the trials and haven't even starved like previous contestants. Plus, the trials are all so unoriginal now and we know that there is nothing that is really scary. Most of the contestants will know another celeb who has done the show that can tell them all the behind the scenes secrets!

cubagirl

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 09:52:35 PM »

Not watching this year, first time in several years. Have seen odd snippets, but it's much the same as previous years.

marras

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »

Yes, you're right Megamind, it needs a new format next time. Still enjoying it though and it's nice to see a group of people get on so well.
Pages: 1 [2]