Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Live with a snorer ?!  (Read 19374 times)

ellie

Re: Live with a snorer ?!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2016, 05:15:04 PM »

Stellajane  just read your post......I was feeling down today until I read it   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thankyou:

ariadne

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2016, 02:34:24 AM »

Well its nearly 2. 30 a.m and  I'm downstairs as I've  been lying awake since 11.30 listening to the most horrendous snoring.  Hubby is very conscious of the snoring problem  and keeps apologising.  He'd put a pillow between us in the hope it would stop him turning onto his back but he snores in any position. He will be upset tomorrow cos he doesn't like us sleeping apart 😊

The cat is now nuzzling me and purring profusely -  nearly as bad as hubby's snoring 😬😬

Ariadne xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2016, 01:02:12 PM »

;D ……. bag of cold peas handy?!?  I much prefer a cat's purring than anyone snoring.

Dennylou48

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2016, 11:44:17 PM »

I get all you ladies that get a better nights sleep in another room because your hubbys snore, mine is horrendous and I have recorded him loads of times, between him snoring and my night sweats and restless legs I wasn't getting any sleep and I was so tease and miserable, especially knowing that 3 of the next mornings I have my grandchildren which are aged 2,2 and three. I can't bear him touching me cos he is like a fire and yes he is over weight too. It's worse when he has been on the beer, omg the house rattles. But he understands me and I reassure him that I do love him , lol xxx

cubagirl

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2016, 07:43:07 AM »

Having just spent two nights in hotel with hubby, I can honestly say I'm glad I now sleep on my own. Had 2 hours sleep on eve of son's wedding!!!  :-\

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2016, 08:53:57 AM »

What we all need are beds like we often get on holiday abroad.  This year we had two x approx 4 ft beds pushed together and it was bliss with all that space.  If hubby snored I didn't hear him and we both slept well.

At home we have a standard double bed so he's snoring right in my ear!  :'(. I value the space between us on holiday. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]