Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity!  (Read 7361 times)

marras

I'm a celebrity!
« on: November 25, 2016, 10:48:49 AM »

I know I'm a bit sad but currently undergoing chemo so can be excused for watching I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!
My favourite has got to be Adam who actually makes me laugh out loud. He is such a happy chappie but his fear of spiders is off the scale! He just cracks me up every time he does a challenge. My other favourite and the one I predict to win is Scarlett. What a lovely, sweet and caring girl she is with a wonderful sense of humour. Is anyone else enjoying it?

Annie0710

Re: I'm a celebrity!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 10:58:55 AM »

Yes we're loving it and not ashamed to admit it lol

Agree with your favourites and your reasons

Hope you're feeling ok with the chemo and it works it magic to bring you back to full health xxx

Megamind

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 01:29:55 PM »

Oh dear! I don't like your favourites! Adam's twin brother was on another reality show and so he is encouraging everyone to vote Adam for all the trials more or less making out it's in a jokey way because he's scared of everything but to me, it's so he gets the most air time. Everyone knows those who do all the trials end up staying longer. I didn't like the way Adam was goading Joel last night when he had to drink the awful drink and was making vomit noises etc.

As for Scarlett...unfortunately, she's getting too much air time for my liking. She seems to feature prominently most nights. I prefer it when we get to see some of all of them. I'm glad Ola got immunity as she had hardly featured at all and I thought she was at risk of going out tonight. I think it will probably be someone like Lisa who will go tonight. It's always the ones that never get a lot of air time.

I find Martin so immature.

I like Joel, Larry, Wayne, Carol and Ola.

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »

Martin is my least favourite too

X

dazned

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »

Don't think anyone likes Martin !  ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »

;D 'What's I'm a Celebrity" - I thought you had got some local kudos for something  ::)

Annie0710

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 03:20:45 PM »

Don't you watch tv CLKD? It would've been advertised !

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »

I wouldn't have it on my screen having watched the 1st two series.   ::)  Nor that programme with Simon Callow (do I mean Callow?!?)  …… however, enjoying something that causes the giggles gets my Vote ;-)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 05:45:08 PM by CLKD »

dazned

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 03:27:08 PM »

Me and DH have been in stitches  ;D

Annie0710

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 03:37:36 PM »

We have too Dazned, proper belly laughs each night in this house ! X

Megamind

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2016, 03:43:18 PM »

I did laugh last night when they didn't give Martin the piece of chocolate but notice today in the Daily Mail online there is an article saying Martin is being bullied which is ridiculous. He gives as good as he gets in my opinion.

Two hoots

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »

I really enjoy I'm a celebrity, if you think Adam is afraid of spiders you need to meet me  ;D

ellie

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 04:36:48 PM »

I agree, if you were really afraid of spiders you wouldn't go in there......I think they just say that to get more air time.....🕷🕷🕷🕷

littleminnie

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 05:36:06 PM »

I agree that Scarlett, Adam now Martin are getting far too much airtime. 
You don't get a chance to see what the other people are like.
I think Adam will win with Scarlett a close 2nd.

Megamind

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »

This is the 16th Series, so they all know how to play the game! Every year, the person who is scared in the trials gets picked constantly for each trial so as Adam is an actor it's easy for him to have created his 'scared of spiders' act. Same with the one who is scared of snakes. As if you would go on this programme if you were that scared but of course they use the tagline 'I want to face my fears'. Anyway, it's well known that none of the snakes etc can harm them.

I'm too cynical now after watching all these kind of programmes for years but I do still enjoy it. Ant and Dec always make me laugh.
Pages: [1] 2