Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Migraine & HRT  (Read 1165 times)

Cathh3110

Migraine & HRT
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:32:15 PM »

Hi I have just started my second month on elleste duet 1mg taken 4 tablets, and have just had a strange migraine where my vision was impaired and headache, I took painkillers and went for a lay down in the dark as couldn't bear the light and an hour later my daughter came to check on me, I tried to talk to her to tell her to unplug the iPad but I could not think what it was called, it was quite frightening to both of us,  started to feel a bit more normal now but worried that this is going to re-occur can anyone relate to this?

Cathh3110

Re: Migraine & HRT
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:12:33 PM »

Thanks for your reply. I have had migraine in the past but very few and far between and stress related each time., but nowhere near as severe as this one. My gp has suggested I use a patch when I hit the green tablets  as last month I was extremely down and weepy but I haven't got them yet so don't know what they are. Thanks for the advice and I will definitely speak to go.
I am also supposed to be having a mirena coil fitted, but the clinic is short staffed so am on a waiting list