Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Tibilone 2.5 spaced out and feel so sick day 5  (Read 16936 times)

Suzanne1967

Re: Tibilone 2.5 spaced out and feel so sick day 5
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 11:45:49 AM »

Jules53

Sorry to hear te you anxiety and pains etc ... It's awful isn't it and so random comes from nowhere !

As stated in previous posts I too do the mindfulness and I think it really helps ... 

Glad to see you nailed it and still went out with friends ! Keep going 😉

Keep us posted we cAn compare ! Xxxx

Suzanne1967

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2016, 10:58:18 PM »

Hello ladies 🤗

Well had  my scan all good ! Nothing to be concerned  about
No polyps
No fibroids
No endometrial thickening " nice and thin " quote
gynaecologist

Thought I'd got away with biopsies 🙋 Until ....I got my feet up in stirrups 😳😳 I was like hmmmmmm

! Phew they said were doing biopsies under anaesthetic as need take a few so had put me on list for Monday day case 🙄as Hurts blah blah ......

told him just get on with it as haven't time so they're done flip it hurt .. No wonder they said anesthetic Anyway scAn looks ok and nothing noted but need rule out any changes in womb

I  was like oh just do it he was like are you sure 😳😳😳 i said well you in there now 😂😂😂 nurse was like Suzanne are you sure I was like yeah 🙋🙋 then I was like  😩😩😩😩😱😱😱 😂...

Discussed hrt Consultant Said I could go back on estelle diet combi but I stated tibilone is better ? Libido etc he was great tbh

Understanding didn't rush me and stated could add in testosterone if required after 3 months on tibilone but I could go back to estelle duet if I wanted

Went through ( as they do med  history )

Colin cancer very predominant in maternal mothers grandmother ( biological fam as I'm adopted )

So in all positive day hoping results biopsies are ok

Goodness me though I've eaten sooo much chocolate again tonight 😁🙄

If I could vanish these headaches in a morning I'd be so much happier

Xxxxx

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:00:14 PM by Suzanne1967 »

Blakeygray

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2016, 06:47:02 AM »

I'm glad you've been given the all clear and you are very brave getting all that done without an anaesthetic.

I didn't know you could take testosterone as well as Tibolone,  this is good news if you can as it sounds like the perfect cocktail for me.

So do you think the Tibolone is responsible for the headaches and the chocolate cravings?

Or, if you stopped eating chocolate  the headaches might subside too? 

Suzanne1967

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2016, 09:49:30 AM »

Blakeygrey thank you 💗

He was more than keen to try testosterone added in with either tibilone or estelle duet

When I said to testosterone being sometimes sort of taboo ( he did asks how I knew) I told him about these forums and all support he said that's was great to get such support as clearly it helps make  decisions

He has put In the Drs letter to start testosterone if required 😉

So they cant refuse

Honestly I was impressed with the service start to finish

Felt more empowered with my list of questions due to support on here

Re headaches 🙄 Woke again today goodness me feel like been drinking all night ( I don't really drink either )

Chocolate no I'm sure it's the tibilone but I'm not moaning as it passes after 3-4 hours but goodness me it's awful ... I get migraines but this is much worse  so hoping that to will settle

So there you go X

I find this so supportive X

Annie0710

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »

I'm getting headaches every morning and evening since I increased my blob of Testim

Maybe it's a T thing ? X

Jules53

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2016, 05:09:01 PM »

Hi Suzanne.  So glad it went well for you yesterday.

The update from me is that yesterday, day 9, I felt so much better and really calm so I thought I had got through the worst. However,  I thought wrong! Today my anxiety has been through the roof and I had bad chest pains and couldn't breathe so my work colleagues insisted on taking me to A & E!  I was there for 3 hours and they did several ecg's and some blood tests.

To cut a long story short the blood tests and ecg's were fine and my blood pressure is normal. They said I've got costochondritis which is inflammation of the cartilage between each rib, which is causing the chest and arm pain!  I think I must have had a panic attack which is why I felt like I couldn't breathe. I'm feeling really stupid and still feel really tense! Has anyone else had heightened anxiety when they started on tibolone?

Thankfully I'm seeing the gynaecologist on Monday, which is also my birthday, so I really hope I feel better by then!

Hope you are having a good day Suzanne and thanks to you and the other ladies for your advice and support. It's nice to have someone to talk to about it ☺xx

Sooze

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2016, 09:57:06 PM »

Suzanne,
Good news  :), brave you getting the biopsy done.

Jules,
I've had the odd muscle twinge in my shoulder and chest, bit like I've pulled/strained a muscle.  If I relaxed and massage the area it passes in a few minutes.  It's defiantly muscular and reminds me of the time I pulled my intercostal muscle once, but much shorter lived.

Re anxiety I had a few episodes of anxiety at night, but I also had some before starting Tibilone, so don't think it's a cause for me.

Hang in there.

Should we start the Tibilone Tribe?  :ola:

Suzanne1967

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »

Jules53 😩 Nightmare ! However .....

Positive you had ECG cardiac bloods blood pressure MOT and all good 😉😘

Good luck with gynae on Monday keep us posted

I wrote a list took it in with me it was like he was on mastermind all the 's I was asking 😂😂

Keep focused 😉

I've had loads of energy this afternoon 2-3 hours of feeling like a real person .. Whoop whoop 🙋🙋

But headaches resurfaced 🤔

And I've not had chocolate but could eat the whole of Thorntons choc shops 😂🙄

Anxiety im keeping a lid on it

Nausea gone

Sweats ummm still surfacing catching me out 😡

Memory fog brain etc still variable 🤔

Sooze ! 🙋

Good idea the tibilone tribe ! 

Keep going ladies 👯👯👯👯

Jules53

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 01:09:29 PM »

Hi ladies. Thanks so much for your responses. Apologies that I didn't reply yesterday but I  have been in Manchester visiting my daughter. I still felt quite tense as we went to the Christmas markets and it was really crowded but I got through it with deep breathing and quite enjoyed it.

I suffered with anxiety when I started peri about 8 years ago but managed to get it under control and only started suffering from it again before I went on Tibolone. Have you ladies found that it eventually helped with anxiety?  I'mean on day 11 of half a 2.5mg tablet so I'm hoping my hormones will level out!😨

Sooze - The Tibolone Tribe is a good name!😁

Suzanne 1967 - good idea about the list to take to my appointment.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.   Hope yxou ladies are having a good day 😙 xx

Otes73

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 01:50:39 PM »

I was at the Christmas markets yesterday too, it was so cold!

My anxiety lifted about 2-3 weeks after taking 1/2 Tibolone per day. It just cleared and I felt really calm but had great energy. Fingers crossed it helps you soon.
 X

Hurdity

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2016, 05:01:06 PM »

Haha re the Tibolone Tribe! We used to have the Utrogestan Gang a few years ago when there were only a few of us on it but now fortunately it is common!

I'd be interested to read the risk profile for this in the over 60's. I know there is a possibility of endometrial thickening with long term use but wondered about other potential risks. A friend of mine was on it until her mid 60's I do know - but can't remember why she stopped - probably was asked to by her doc!

Hurdity x

Jules53

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2016, 07:30:37 PM »

Thanks for your reply  Otes 73 and what a coincidence we were both at the market! I agree it was absolutely freezing but, thankfully it was lovely and sunny☺. Thanks so much for the reassurance about your anxiety lifting! It will be 2 weeks next Wednesday since I taking it so fingers crossed!  I have felt much calmer this afternoon so, hopefully that's a sign of things to come! Will keep you posted. 

A quick question ladies - how is your tolerance to alcohol on Tibolone ladies? I don't drink a lot but I had a couple of drinks last night and felt rubbish this morning xx

Blakeygray

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »

Now its funny you should ask this question,  I was going to mention it in my weekly post tomorrow.

I had a glass of white wine yesterday and sweet Jesus  :o the room was spinning and I couldn't close my eyes without feeling as if I was on the big one at Blackpool.

I've had half a glass of red with today's Sunday dinner and I'm ok.

So that's white wine on the contraband list -  won't do me any harm I suppose  :)

Sooze

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2016, 09:30:04 PM »

Take a look at my diary - white wine/prosecco a definite  no go. Not feeling more drunk, but hangover symptoms. First time I woke at 3am feeling very dodgy.

More tolerant to red wine but still less than before Tibilone.

Had to cut my evening espresso too BTW

Jules53

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2016, 10:48:00 PM »

Thanks ladies, that's interesting to hear. I thought I would have the weakest drink I like, Martini and lemonade so had a couple of those. The mistake I made was having a glass of  Rose as well and that's probably what did it!

My usual tipple is Bacardi so I don't know whether I'll be able to drink it whilst I'm taking Tibolone😢. I also like Prosecco and it sounds like that's a no no too😣
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6