Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Tingling in back, do anyone else get this.  (Read 3006 times)

Dennylou48

Tingling in back, do anyone else get this.
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:53:46 AM »

Morning ladies. For the last couple of days I am getting tingling in my back. It's so annoying. I must admit I have had a burst of energy and maybe over exhausted myself. Xxx

Megamind

Re: Tingling in back, do anyone else get this.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »

Yes I get this but I don't think it's to do with menopause but nerves in the back. It's when you irritate the nerve. I always get it on the left hand side.

donnacrichton

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 10:27:16 PM »

I get this and it also goes through the back of my neck and is worse when hormones are fluctuating or changing dose x

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:04:36 PM »

Isn't it best to get it checked ?

X

Dennylou48

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 01:02:34 AM »

Yeah mine is my left side too, I have had them before but in other parts of the body, maybe it is related to my neck problems I have had recently, and also the hot flushes are getting stronger and longer. Not going back to the doctors again he's gonna think I'm a hipercondriac lol. Could be digestion related as I have a hiatal hernia and reflux. Thanks ladies xxx

Dennylou48

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 10:48:29 PM »

Thanks menomale it does drive you a bit crazy but thankfully nothing to worry about. Yeah it is usually after I've sat up in bed reading or laying down for a while.dont know where I am in perimenopause. Went 6 months no bleed  then a spotting and gone again. Xx

Kristy

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 08:02:30 AM »

I get itching in my upper back between my shoulder blades. The only thing that helps is to have a shower and use an exfoliating sponge with shower gel to relieve the itch.
I can also relate to the 10 months without a bleed. It was followed by the mother of all periods that came out of the blue.
I wonder if it was my last, as I am now at about the 9 months without a bleed since this happened, but ya never know ;).