Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: All over the place!  (Read 1550 times)

Luigi

All over the place!
« on: November 16, 2016, 07:35:51 AM »

Hi ladies
Is it just me or is it just before my period every little ache, pain , sleeplessness, anxiety and new pains seem to go into overdrive? :-\
My latest ailment is grinding my teeth , my jaw aches so much and I'm getting headaches, but once period arrives or should I say slight bleed everything seems to settle down again. I feel like I'm all over the place at the minute! Anyone else get like this :(

Ms Saucy

Re: All over the place!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 07:48:58 AM »

Hi there.
Meno changes can make us feel dreadful. I had teeth grinding as a symptom too......dentist made me a gum shield and now I have no need to use it as the symptom has passed x

Luigi

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 08:32:20 AM »

I've got a dental appointment on Friday so maybe worth a mention, did you also get headaches one side?

nearly50

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 10:23:22 AM »

I think I pay more attention to every little twinge in a way I didn't before. I used to only have symptoms before my period, but now it is pretty much all the time and can vary from hour to hour. Today I've had nausea, burning face/neck, sudden flush, and stabbing pains in stomach and it's only 10.30 so I'm sure there will be a few to get through ;)