Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Fuzzy head continued gggrrrrrrr  (Read 1542 times)

Dennylou48

Fuzzy head continued gggrrrrrrr
« on: November 03, 2016, 04:45:08 PM »

Hi ladies, I'm on holiday in Spain and got a real fuzzy head today , which then brings on the anxiety , but you all know what that's all about, sat here on my own waiting for hubby to come back, no one to talk too so I'm writing to you lovely ladies to try and make myself feel not so Anxious , oh I hate feeling like this. 😢😢

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Fuzzy head continued gggrrrrrrr
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 05:10:08 PM »

Hormones.  Hot weather.  Wine.  Different sleep pattern. Dehydration.  I feel fuzzy if I've slept too heavily with busy dreams. 

What time do you expect to have hubby back?

Dennylou48

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 05:23:34 PM »

I drink gallons of water always, don't do alcohol maybe I should lol. It would be due my monthly but not happened, yes it's definitely the hormones playing up, I can handle everything else but the fuzzy dizzy head makes me so scared, I haven't had one for about 6 weeks and it was so lovely. The suns shining it's 24 degrees and just relaxing but hormones have to chuck a spanner in the works ggggrrrr. Hubby shouldn't be much longer but then they done understand all this menopause malarkey. should be used to it after 3 and a half years.

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 05:28:52 PM »

Aw bless hope you're feeling better

I'm in lanzarote til tomorrow and this morning we got up and went for a walk and I had the swimmy head which made me feel shaky, it didn't last long but I totally sympathise

X

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 05:32:27 PM »

Hello DennyLou or should that be hola!

My SIL is in Spain atm and has said it's almost too hot for her.

Bizarre as it sounds I sometimes look for the anxiety even when I'm relaxed,  it's like I wonder where it's gone?

Hopefully this episode will soon pass and you don't have to worry about men not understanding because we women do and we're here for each other.

Take care.

K.

Dennylou48

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 10:32:58 PM »

Thank you girlies, it did pass eventually thank god, I don't know why it makes me so anxious and panic. I so love the sun and heat but the hormones just ruins things sometimes. I walk most of the time to eleviate it but it's not possible sometimes. It's 11.30 here now and the flushes have started,  ffs need to sleep. Rrraaaarrrrrrrrr