Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Is this the to do with menpouse  (Read 2014 times)

Lovebug

Is this the to do with menpouse
« on: October 29, 2016, 09:39:21 AM »

Could anyone help me please I'm so confused as to what's going on with my body at the moment I'm currently going to get investigated as to make sure their is nothing untoward going on other than hemorrhoids that's fine but but I'm having lots of pain in my lower back some times right side like a bad stitch my periods are lighter than normal and not as regular as they were and missed them altogether a month ago I'm not sure if this is due to pre menopause or maybe something else could any one help please

Spangles

Re: Is this the to do with menpouse
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 09:46:34 AM »

Hi Lovebug,
It all sounds familiar to me, I have al of those things and I've been peri menopause for a few years now. It's always worth getting checked though.
Shellb
xXx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 03:52:00 PM »

:welcomemm:  good that your GP is referring you - you then have a base to work from.  Let us know how you get on?!?

Blueblue

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 07:35:11 PM »

hi all
 I was wondering the same thing I have really bad lower back pain when I am due to be "on" so bad I can hardly do anything without sitting down often. I am 50 now and haven't had regular periods for around 2 years although I still go through all the motions sore boobs, mood swings, bloating etc. I am also having sleepless nights I can be up on a bad night every 40 mins going for a pee [ I don't think I need a pee just I'm awake must need a pee thought] till about 3ish then it might go for 2 hours. On a good night I might go for 3 hours I go back to sleep easy is this common as you can guess really tired and no energy,  have had bloods taken waiting for results.