Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Appointment Today (The Itchy Chronicles).  (Read 4948 times)

Annie0710

Re: My Appointment Today (The Itchy Chronicles).
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 07:39:17 PM »

Hi Tempest

I thought of you earlier today. I am on holiday and it was Estradot patch change day, it's very hot and humid here in Lanzarote and this morning I still had Wednesdays patch firmly stuck on.  After sweating buckets I got home from the market after lunch and changed my patch (I always wear it on thighs apart from holidays where I hide it on bum cheek) . After putting on the new patch I could've kicked myself as I'd put my bikini on to get in the pool, it'd only been on about 10 mins but nothing I could do then so went swimming.  It stayed firmly in place!

Just thought I'd share as usually when I put a new one on it's after a bath/shower so haven't tested putting a new one on and swimming

Xx

matildamouse

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 03:04:41 AM »

How are you getting on TEmpest?

I really really liked patches after being on oral, gel and sublingual estrogen. I could almost immediately feel the more steady and stabilized way the hormones was released. Really hope you get on with them. All the best!!

Dawncam

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 08:29:50 AM »

Hi Hurdity - I was thinking exactly the same as matildamouse - how are your patches doing? I hope no news is good news. Mine seem good so far, hope yours are too.

Dxx

Dawncam

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 08:30:52 AM »

Sorry, meant Tempest! Meno morning brain!

Dxx
Pages: 1 [2]