Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Delay period  (Read 1533 times)

Jube

Delay period
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:53:25 PM »

I'm on  Elleste duet 1mg. Want to put off period or not have one this month. I understand you need to miss green tablets and start new pack of white.?? Last night I forgot and took first green tablet. Will this be ok ?? If u go to white tablets now will it delay period ?
(Have redone this post as first one posted on wrong area)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Delay period
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 07:57:29 PM »

Can't help - sorry.  Maybe ask a Phramacist?

Hurdity

Re: Delay period
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 06:39:11 PM »

I don't know which colour tablet does what. It doesn't always work as you want it to. For example if you are peri-menopausal then your period might come at the "normal" time anyway - if you continued with the oestrogen only tablets. (if you ovulate and produce your own progesterone). However if you started the combi tablets and then continued with them instead of going back to the oestrogen only ones - this may well delay your period - but again it may not be certain. It also depends when on the combi tabs your period generally came? If it came after you switched back to the oestrogen only ones - then taking the combi ones continuously may well work. However if you usually bleed before finishing the combi tabs then it won't. Clear? As mud?!!

Sometimes I think the leaflet might give this information?

Hurdity x