Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Premarin  (Read 1941 times)

Anna67

Premarin
« on: October 25, 2016, 08:28:53 AM »

Hi ladies, I thought I'd update you on my hrt experience so far... it been on it for 3 weeks now and starting to feel better, still having the occasional flush which is always in the evenings oddly enough, my mood as improved, thankgod as that was the worse for me, I'm not crying over stupid things anymore, still feel a little anxious at times especially when I first get up in the morning but that tapers off now, I'm sleeping better too which helps with the brain fog, I'm going back to work on Monday so I'm hoping that goes well I'm gonna talk to my boss and tell her how I'm feeling so she can prepare herself for any little set backs I may have... I also started taking a vitamin b complex for hormones which might help me along the way,  I hope it turned a corner now and things will get better each day and I can start to look forward to things instead of dread them if you know what I mean... thank you for reading this and being supportive as I find this forum amazing in helping each other, I'm constantly reading through the posts and taking advice it as helped me loads to know I'm not going insane ! You ladies are life savers  :)

dazned

Re: Premarin
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 12:07:17 PM »

Glad you're feeling better. Maybe consider supplementing vit d now the winter months are upon us. This can help uplift you ,most of us in UK are deficient in vit D.   ;)

Anna67

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 12:24:42 PM »

Hi dazned and thanks for the reply, I am also taking vitamin d3 forgot to mention that, I always forget things another symptom I've got  ;D I think I will have good days and bad days with the anxiety until the good last longer than the bad, well at least that's what I'm hoping for because those anxiety dips are dreadful, one day at a time for me now and positive thinking might help with those xx

Tempest

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »

Hello, Anna! I'm so glad thing are turning a positive corner for you. :)

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »

Hello  Anna67.

I just wanted to wish you well, especially for your return to work on Monday. Many ladies say that keeping busy helps them so you may be pleasantly surprised!

Your meno symptoms sound fairly typical whichmeans you are alone in your suffering!

Take care.

K.

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 05:13:57 PM »

Hope you continue to feel better Anna67 :)

Also - no-one should be deficient in Vitamin D at this point in the year - we've had a great summer and only just covering up - our liver stores vit D we have made over the summer which should last a while.  We've only just had first frost (well her in SW) and I was out in the sunshine today. Of course if your diet is not especially good (lots of fish etc!) and you stay out of the sun, or if you work full-time and rarely go outside - maybe you could do with a boost?  Bit late now but really much better to be outside without sunscreen for as much as you can! Make it one of your missions for next year as well as eating more oily fish, eggs, meat etc now! Also many foods are fortified with it too....

Hurdity x

Anna67

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 05:23:12 PM »

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me, I'll be taking your advice on the diet for sure, I do eat plenty of veg and fruit and occasionally fish, but I think I'll stock up on oily fish too, I'm kinda guessing it's gonna be a long road to go down but talking helps as does the advice from you wonderful ladies  :-*