Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Emerdale!  (Read 6201 times)

Autumnlady

Re: Emerdale!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 10:06:50 PM »

Tell you what ladies - it's all rather depressing isn't it! Do the story writers think we only want to see misery and heartbreak! Let's have a wedding that happens without problems and let's have some people stay happily married. We need some good along with the bad.

I am in agreement that I prefer Strictly and The Bake Off ;D More of that please!!

ellie

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 08:04:13 AM »

Here Here Autumlady  :) enough is enough.........shall we start our own soap?   If so, can anyone come up with a title?......... I will start a new thread.........

Janice68

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 10:41:30 AM »

I have to mention EastEnders! How boring is that! Depressing, miserable isn't any body happy in that programme. My partner calls it doomenders!!  Boring conversation about smelly bins too!
Janx

Autumnlady

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 11:04:37 AM »

Lols Jan - I haven't watched Eastenders since Tiffany got killed. It really is the most depressing soap.

Ellie - that sounds interesting. I used to love writing and tried Mills&Boon vet romances for around 3 years. I even got help from the publisher, but I suddenly got writers block and lost all interest. A long time ago! Thinking of a title  ??? I'll look out for your thread ;D

Janice68

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 10:39:56 AM »

Not missing much Autumnlady by not watching Doomenders!!

Autumnlady

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 02:22:14 PM »

Lols -  definitely right there Jan!
Pages: 1 [2]