Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Elleste duet continue tablets  (Read 2341 times)

Julienjake

Elleste duet continue tablets
« on: September 16, 2016, 06:50:03 PM »

Hi I,m new to this forum, and really hope you can help me please.  I am post menopausal  and suffer horrific panic attacks due to debilitating sweats and mood swings. I have been prescribed elleste duet conti tablets. Apparently I shouldn't have a bleed or anything, however I am worried about side effects so they are sitting on the table as yet untouched. Has anyone taken these hrt tablets? I am terrified of putting on weight, but don't want to carry on as I am. I would be grateful for any help about these particular tablets.
Thanks

dazned

Re: Elleste duet continue tablets
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:06:30 PM »

Hello  :welcomemm:

My first hrt was elleste duet but sequi and I did very well with it. Try not to focus on any negative side effects,you will find all hrt preparation more or less say the same  ::)
Be prepared to stick with it for a couple of months and think positively,remember we here are a small minority most women are out there getting on fine with their hrt  ;)
Unfortunately as you will read on here its all very much trial and error but you have to start somewhere dont you ,you could well find that you will be great with your first type ,I was,so get taking it ,good luck.

Julienjake

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 08:15:41 PM »

Thanks Dazned.  :)

b3xvw

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 05:15:24 PM »

Today I started my first HRT treatment. It is Elleste Duet Conti tabs. It is so good to hear other women talking positively about
the medication I am taking.
It is the only medication I am on, so it's pretty scary.

dazned

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 07:11:30 PM »

:welcomemm:

Hope you get settled soon Im sure you will see some improvements but you do need to be patient,I'm afraid it doesn't happen overnight unfortunately !  ;)

What symptoms are you suffering with ?