Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mr Panay testerone  (Read 4162 times)

Maryjane

Mr Panay testerone
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:23:38 AM »

Elizabethrose

Re: Mr Panay testerone
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »

Thanks for posting Maryjane x

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »

Thanks Maryjane

Hopefully I've managed to save it to arm myself with gynae x

grumpyjane

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 10:39:01 AM »

Read it too, although I think his claims of a miracle cure may have been exaggerated.

peri

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

Good news, however, Dr Channa Jaysena says it's mainly given in a patch I'd like to know which one cos intrinsa has been taken off the market

ricekrispie

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »

The way it was reported made me so angry though. Do we only need this so we can become sexual beings again and therefore attractive to the opposite sex? Hardly any mention of the debilitating nature of low testosterone.

Hurdity

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 05:01:35 PM »

Yes I woke up to hearing about Panay and testosterone on Radio 4 - couldn't believe my ears - good old Nick eh? Inaccuracies or not it's good to bring it to everyone's attention and hopefully GPs will now take a bit more notice and begin to prescribe off license more widely. I quite agree re the libido though - but to be fair many women are upset by decreased libido for themselves and not just to attract men! Yes there should be equal emphasis on muscle aches etc. He mentioned increased muscle performance but that's not it at all - it's restoring normal muscle performance and reducing aches, pains and fatigue caused by reduced T!

Yes I thought that about the patch - who on earth is able to dispense those? A couple of years ago on this forum someone mentioned that a particular company had bought up all the old stock and it was available to private practitioners - but not sure of the details ie whether it is actually still manufactured and only available exclusively? Somehow I think not otherwise we would have heard about it on this forum.

Hurdity x

ricekrispie

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »

I started on a progesterone/testosterone cream just over a week ago. In the past couple of days I've started to feel something approaching normality. It brings me to tears. I hope it continues.

Annie0710

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 06:23:33 PM »

Oh Ricekrispie please keep us updated about your progress, T therapy is what I'm fighting for and I love reading everyone's stories about it x

ellie66

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »

I am on a GP forum. GP's are slagging him off posting photos of women with beards.  >:(

ricekrispie

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 07:54:13 PM »

I will do. I had to go private my GP wouldn't even entertain it.

ricekrispie

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 07:54:40 PM »

I am on a GP forum. GP's are slagging him off posting photos of women with beards.  >:(

Which gP forum?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »

Oh how very, very childish of those GPs.

I have been taking testim gel for over 6 months, prescribed by Prof Studd and I certainly don't have a flipping beard.

I trust him FAR more, considering he is a Professor and they are just GPs, after all. And how many of us have dealt with GPs who know next to nothing about HRT or hormones?

ellie66

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 08:01:42 PM »

A secret/hidden one with 6000 members. Its not open to the public.

ellie66

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 08:05:57 PM »

Previously Studd has been slagged off as well. Some of their knowledge of HRT is poor. It is no wonder women on here have issues and receive the wrong information. It shocks me and they are very judgemental. 
Pages: [1] 2