Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1377 times)

Anney

« on: October 12, 2016, 05:30:12 PM »

OK I new here.
Been trying so hard but seems like I may have to get medical help. My moods are so unpredictable, they get so gloomy so quickly then I feel them going. Strange feelings of being alone or isolated. Last week slept nearly all the time. Loads things to say but can't find words. What do you tell a doctor. I have tried some vitamins, what else
I not know what I supposed to do
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:34:59 PM by Anney »

Hurdity

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:56:00 PM »

Hi Anney

:welcomemm:

If you can tell us a bit more about yourself in relation to menopause maybe we can help you a bit better?

For instance how old you are, what your periods are doing, whether you've missed any. Some symptoms may be due to menopause but others such as tiredness could have many different causes which investigations and blood tests can help diagnose, and then treat.

Please don't feel bad about getting medical help - most of us on here have had medical help of some sort for menopausal and related symptoms - the NHS (and medical profession) is there to help us!

Have a good read of the main site and the forum and do post again to let us know something about yourself.

Hurdity x

nothappybun

Re: Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »

Hi Anney,
 I agree with what Hurdity has just told you.
Try reading on here to see if you relate to the symptoms and ask on here all your doubts, once you have all the information just tell your GP that you think you might be having menopause issues and you would like to check them out. See what he/she offers you and then it's a question of making decisions.
keep us updated with your progress and try not to let it get you down
nothappybun xxx