Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: insoles for aching feet  (Read 1824 times)

da66

insoles for aching feet
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »

My feet and ankles have joined the list of aching body parts along with hips, knees, elbows etc. I am comfiest in my good trainers which seem to cushion my feet and absorb the impact of walking but can't wear them every bloody day and when I want to look smart. Anyone else had this problem and can you recommend some good insoles that will make walking more comfy?

Tinkerbell

Re: insoles for aching feet
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:37:56 AM »

You can get gel ones, my 15 year old son has really thin feet and finds it more comfortable with them in his shoes.

Cecelia

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 03:35:38 PM »

I buy the insoles for plantar fasciitis from any good chemist. I find wearing shoes with a little heel helps rather than totally flat ones. I've suffered from aching feet/legs/hips for 2years now - it's not nice :(

da66

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 03:44:28 PM »

Thanks both - I have tried ones years ago called 'superfeet' when I had plantar fasciitis after pregnancy. But was thinking of something more cushioned this time. I will do my internet research!

flutterby

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 04:42:32 PM »

I got some comfortable insoles from first phase orthotics. Airwave trainers by Clarkes are like walking on air. Sketchers shoes with memory foam are exceedingly comfortable as well x