Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bowels!  (Read 6451 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Bowels!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 10:03:21 PM »

I wake in the night to see whether I've got an upset …… then lay awake waiting for an upset to begin  :-\  :'( ….. I know every lay-by on the A5 North to South  ::).  Right now though, all is peaceful  ;)

Keepgoing

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 10:40:19 PM »

Venlofaxine is very bad for constipation knew a couple of people on it. I'm the opposite got to run every morning to loo...have been like this since meno symptoms began, on hrt and still need to run in morning xx

Stillsearching

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 10:35:31 AM »

I had those symptoms, but with chronic pain, years ago which GP's treated as for painful periods. I carried on outting up with it for years until I had a few embarrassing accidents and went back to the GP. This time he decided it was IBS, no tests done, and prescribed Mebeverine. I took them for a month and still take if I feel odd and it really helps.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 12:35:28 PM »

I've never had constipation with any of the ADs I've been prescribed (since 1993).  Anxiety causes problems.  Change of routine causes problems. 

This morning I didn't need to go until mid-morning, then I sat there for ages B4 my body emptied quite comfortably.  Now I feel like I need to go again  >:(
Pages: 1 [2]