Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: HELP!!!  (Read 1430 times)

Spangles

HELP!!!
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:14:00 AM »

Hi ladies,
I take 200mg of progesterone for 12 days, I use it at night vaginally. I forgot last nights dose which would have been night 10. Can I take it this morning? Or do I just wait for my bleed and not take any more until my next course is due?
Thanks
Shellb
xXx

Annidav

Re: HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »

Hi Shellb - I'm afraid I don't know the definitive answer but do you still have the patient information leaflet as this usually states what to do if you miss a dose? failing that you can usually find the patient information sheets on-line if you do a Google search. Sorry I can't be of more help. x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 10:32:28 AM »

Shellb - don't panic - miss this dose and use it again tonight.  Even used vaginally you may find you feel drowsy through the day if you used it this morning.  You might start spotting a bit but that is not terrible - I would just finish the 12 days as normal - although many just do 10 days and still get a proper withdrawal bleed so you could see if you get your bleed after these 9 days as you suggested and do the full course next month.  This one hiccup is not going to do any harm.  DG x

Spangles

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 02:18:33 PM »

Thanks ladies,
I got my bleed later this morning so I think I'm going to leave it now until my next cycle.
Thank you
Shellb
xXx