Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Rash under boobs or spaniel ears as I call them!  (Read 4883 times)

countrybumpkin

Rash under boobs or spaniel ears as I call them!
« on: August 30, 2016, 07:23:14 PM »

Since I lost 3 stones by big boobs are now in effect giant spaniel's ears ::) ::)

I read in a magazine a week ago that you can use white vinegar instead of fabric conditioner in your wash so I got some and for past week have washed all my clothes like this.

Last night i took my bra off and in exact same place under each boob was a big red area going down torso and just up over bottom of each boob.
I know its probably a fungal infection as I have had these before behind my knee and under my arm so have started the anti fungal cream.

I have now rewashed all my clothes and underwear to get rid of any vinegar residue that might but maybe not have triggered this.

I have a Dr appt anyway on thursday so will flash my spaniel ears at her and see if I am using the right cream etc.

anyone else get this type of problem?

countrybumpkin

Re: Rash under boobs or spaniel ears as I call them!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 07:55:43 PM »

;D ;D   Its not really bothering me much just looked awful.  Its looking less angry tonight but bra is off and I have reapplied the cream.

Ju Ju

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 08:05:23 PM »

Sudocrem helped me. If it's good enough for a baby's bottom, it's good enough for me!

Dorothy

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »

I've used vinegar for years as I found my skin was better with that than even the 'sensitive' conditioners'.  It's always worth checking though if you develop a rash immediately after a product changeover.  But I'm wondering if it might be a heat rash of some kind? I get this under both breasts when I am hot. 

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 09:19:38 PM »

So uncomfortable when you get this. I apply either E45 or sudocrem. The joys of having an ample bosom. Wish I still had my 32Bs instead of 36GG!

countrybumpkin

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 09:30:52 PM »

For 30 years I have used fairy non bio powder and fairy fabric conditioner so I imagine my skin has got used to it!  Bra's are tight and its a hot area so I guess the change to vinegar in the wash has been enough to affect my skin. I am prone to fungal infections and have excema in eyebrows and ears so def sensitive skin.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 09:57:38 PM »

……… ooh heck - spaniel ears are hairy  :D

Tinkerbell

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 10:25:48 PM »

Daktacort cream is good it is a hydrocortisone and fungal cream.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 01:03:28 PM »

Talc is good - I use what ever is to hand if the weather is causing problems.

countrybumpkin

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 01:35:48 PM »

CLKD no they are not hairy- oh well maybe the odd one or two that I chop off :o

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:36:53 PM by countrybumpkin »

Scampi

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 02:02:55 PM »

I have psoriasis under my left boob - I use Femfresh powder under them to keep them dry and sweet-smelling (I'm a big girl, with big-girl boobs!), and if the scaly patch gets sore I use nappy rash cream.  Seems to work for me.

getting_old

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »

Another vote for E45 cream. I've found Johnsons baby powder to be very helpful in keeping an area like that dry too.