Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan  (Read 1662 times)

Liz

Utrogestan
« on: August 27, 2016, 10:02:46 AM »

Hi ladies.  I am on day 6 of my 12 days of Utrogestan.  I think I'm starting a bleed today, but it's not got going yet properly.  Do I still need to take the full 12 days of Utro this month?  I'm wondering if I will get another one at the end of the course, which would be a week from now (off on holiday in 2 weeks, so don't fancy having one then if I can help it!).

Liz

Re: Utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »

Hi Stellajane. Yes, I'm taking 200mg x 12 nights (and feeling crappy this month on it - really bad PMT! >:()  Another 6 nights of it ahead is not a good prospect, but I'll persist.

Liz

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 03:45:24 PM »

I'm actually debating whether to try it vaginally tonight (not done this before)...... there again, depends whether this bleed gets going or not.  It's not really doing much atm......

Liz

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 10:46:15 AM »

OK, bleed is getting going now (took Utro last night, which was the 7th night out of 12).  Do you think I still need to finish the course, ie, the next 5 nights despite bleeding now?  Wonder if this will give me another bleed rolled into this one?

Liz

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 03:19:41 PM »

Thanks Stellajane - appreciate your thoughts.  I may do another 200mg Utrogestan dose tonight and see how it goes tomorrow.   To be honest, I'm considering taking a break and would prefer to have a good bleed before I do to that everything's out, iyswim.