Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Everol Conti  (Read 1857 times)

Julesguk

Everol Conti
« on: August 20, 2016, 01:00:43 PM »

Hi

I started Everol Conti 50 on 26th May and it has improved my flushes,mood swings,brain fog,and sleep.
About 4 weeks in I had a light bleed for 5 days. I have a few spots intermittently and 3 weeks ago I radically changed my diet for health reasons. ( no grains,sugar ,processed food.) feel great on this lost 12lbs in 2 weeks. I had a bleed three day sin for 4 days and then it restarted today both with cramping and slightly sore boobs.

So I have been on HRT for 3 months and previously had had a bleed for about a year, just wondered if this was normal or not?

Has a pelvic ultrasound prior to starting for GP peace of mind which was normal.

Regards
jules

Taz2

Re: Everol Conti
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 07:22:48 PM »

Hi Jules - well done on the weight loss!

Erratic bleeding is common with a conti HRT for the first six months. It should mention it in the product leaflet.  Some people get odd periods of bleeding, others get spotting and some get continuous bleeding so I would think that this is one of the side effects. I swapped back to sequi because I hated having a continuous bleed. You may find that it settles down by the six month mark.

Taz x

Julesguk

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »

Thanks

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 10:58:55 PM »

You're welcome

Taz x  :foryou: