Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: I need some support please ladies!  (Read 1694 times)

angilee

I need some support please ladies!
« on: September 02, 2016, 09:21:29 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Will try and make this as straightforward as possible. Post menopause for 5 years and no period at all in that time. This last few weeks I have noticed a slight pink discharge on the toilet paper after having a wee and wiping...also there is pinkish blood if I press inside with the toilet paper...I am talking a smidgen here, not a huge amount. I am going to visit my GP this week...but I suffer horrendous health anxiety and have no-one to talk to about these "women's problems"...All I can think about is the "c" word..THE LAST 8 MONTHS i HAVE HAD ONE HEALTH SCARE AFTER ANOTHER AND CANNOT TAKE MUCH MORE! Are there other reasons for this happening other than cancer...can anyone relate or offer support?

Thank you
Angilee

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: I need some support please ladies!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 09:27:41 PM »

Make a list of your worries to take to your GP.

You may be very dry inside the vagina = blood smear.  There is a condition called 'vaginal atrophy' or it may be a polyp which bleeds on contact.  Mine shrivelled during peri  ::)

Do you have other menopausal symptoms?

Dana

Re: I need some support please ladies!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 11:35:41 PM »

I think the C word would be the least likely explanation. As others have said, there could be a lot of reasons for this. Even a minor UTI could be the problem. Just see your doctor and I'm sure all will be fine.