Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Bladder weakness pads  (Read 5055 times)

Joyce

Bladder weakness pads
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:43:57 PM »

I am finding difficulty something suitable. Tena don't agree with my nether regions.   ::) Ones advertised on TV I find too thick, even if I get the lightest ones. I don't have a major leakage problem, but like to be safe, just in case.  Any suggestions?

Elizabethrose

Re: Bladder weakness pads
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 12:53:51 PM »

I use; Always Discreet Sensitive Bladder Liners Plus

Almost identical to the normal panty liners but more absorbent. They are comfortable and don't irritate (even me and I'm a sensitive little flower!!) Like with you the Tena didn't feel comfortable. Mine's not a serious problem but have to clench to sneeze etc. Oh the joys!

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 01:25:40 PM »

I use Always Dailies multiform - they used to be called ultra-thin discreet. They are really thin, and not designed for bladders - but for me - as I also don't have a major problem just the occasional bit of stress or urge incontinence. Basically they are just thin panti-liners but being Always they are quite absorbent but you wouldn't know you were wearing one they are so small and thin. I just wear one most days - at least when going out! I like the "fresh scent" ones - but some might be sensitive to these as I think any without perfume tend to be a bit whiffy. Oo-er think this should be in private lives the amount of sensitive info I'm giving out!!! Sorry folks if TMI :)

Hurdity x

Ju Ju

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 03:53:57 PM »

I use Always Dailies multiform - they used to be called ultra-thin discreet. They are really thin, and not designed for bladders - but for me - as I also don't have a major problem just the occasional bit of stress or urge incontinence. Basically they are just thin panti-liners but being Always they are quite absorbent but you wouldn't know you were wearing one they are so small and thin. I just wear one most days - at least when going out! I like the "fresh scent" ones - but some might be sensitive to these as I think any without perfume tend to be a bit whiffy. Oo-er think this should be in private lives the amount of sensitive info I'm giving out!!! Sorry folks if TMI :)

Hurdity x

That's what I do! As I don't usually have problem, it gives me confidence and also time to get to the loos if I have the other kind of emergency, saving soiling my clothes. Most of the time it's for peace of mind.