Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Learnt some interesting things !  (Read 7064 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Learnt some interesting things !
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 04:59:33 PM »

I get two packets of Ovestin1mg - enough to last ages  ;)

I never feel guilty.  GPs went into Practice to help patients (usually) but are being hog tied by the Government of the day.  >:( Goal posts have been moved.  But the GPs don't walk en masse to other jobs do they, so they have to take some of the blame for what has been instigated over the years.  STOP feeling guilty ?  ! 

Years ago prescriptions were that: 1 sheet with if necessary, several items on for which adults paid one fee.  Then some bright spark decided that each item had to be paid for ………

Evelyn63

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 05:12:16 PM »

I was given two boxes of Vagifem  and two bottles of Sylk lubricant so think I've been fortunate .  GP also put them on repeat so I can reorder on line when I run out.

Janice68

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 06:23:32 PM »

You are lucky Evelyn there!  When  I see the doc next time I will ask for 2 boxes of vagifem and see what she says interesting!!

walking the dog

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2016, 06:41:11 AM »

Me too I was given two boxes of vagifem and its on repeat she gives me three month estradot patches and 3 month utrogestran as well but not on repeat I keep meaning to ask fir sylk but menopausal memory prevents this !
Pages: 1 [2]