Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is this the start as I feel like I'm going mad...  (Read 7205 times)

Bcshaz

Re: Is this the start as I feel like I'm going mad...
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 01:32:23 PM »

Went to see GP. She was a bit better this time. Gave me a quick internal. Said cervix looks fine although she can see some brown discharge. Couldn't feel anything else as she said because I'm overweight it's difficult anyway! Said if breakthrough breaking carries on over next 2 months then to go back and she'll arrange a scan. Asked if I could be peri menopausal, she said I suppose it possible although a bit young. Asked about the headache and nose thing. She checked eyes and nose said they look fine. I said is it all related as it only seems to happen around certain times. She said no, the headache and nose is not hormone related. She kept going on and on about my weight - I know I'm overweight and am trying to lose, but don't need to keep being told! She said HRT may help but wouldn't give it to me because of my weight.

So basically put up and shut up!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »

Seems she knows very little  :sigh:

Browse round, make notes?  ;)

Bcshaz

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »

Sigh, everything seemed to have settled down for a few days. Nose pain an headache settled down, brown discharge stopped. But too good to be true, brown/red discharge started again today....is there no end to this?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »

Eventually  ::) - HORMONES  ;)

Long B4 I had my wisdom teeth removed, the sockets ached so badly prior to each bleed that I was unable to eat.  Even pureed food was impossible.  Once the bleed had begun, those symptoms stopped.  For at least 2 years after the teeth were taken out, that pain continued every month, someone could have done a Thesis on my hormonal connection with the sockets.

Anything can be related to hormones, it's The Change - you could remind your GP of that terminology ;-)
Pages: 1 [2]