Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hormone fluctuations  (Read 2704 times)

Sammas

Hormone fluctuations
« on: August 02, 2016, 09:05:59 AM »

Hi, I posted on the alternatives board re using Macalife A reply from Taz mentioned feeling worse after a period which is what is happening to me Does anyone else feel like this/ can offer advice?Thanks x

walking the dog

Re: Hormone fluctuations
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:32:09 AM »

Hi sammas sometimes after a period I get pmt type symptom, no idea why !
Hopefully someone with knowledge of hormones will post you a,reply. In the meantime have a big hug xc

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 10:03:46 AM »

Hi Sammas - I've being doing a bit more digging around on the internet and have found that some woman have post-menstrual syndrome. I'm sending you a link via pm as I can't post it on the forum due to it being a commercial site with a "order now" facility. I'm not sure how recognised this syndrome is here but it does seem to tie in with how you are feeling. I'ts much like pre-menstrual syndrome but after a period not before. I hope it helps. Sending the link now.

Taz x

Sammas

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:42:26 PM »

Thanks everyone for your messages I now need to work out the best way of dealing with things I have doubled the Macalife to 2 tablets daily Its so annoying isn't it? Feeling ok one minute and not the next I had to cancel a weekend away for a friends special bday last weekend due to feeling sick, tired and anxious I feel like a rubbish friend but the others all had a good time x

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 05:13:13 PM »

Hello Sammas.

I just wanted to say that I have missed out on events due to feeling horrible with meno symptoms so you are not alone. In fact I think many  ladies on this site have had the same issues.

I hope your regime works for you, do please keep us updated.

Take care.

K.

Sammas

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 05:24:13 PM »

Thanks K
I feel like I can't plan things as I never know how I will feel I am as said by work colleagues a positive person, but this is hard when you look forward to something but can't go in the end x

Taz2

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 05:27:37 PM »

Hi Sammas did you see the link I pm'd you?

Taz x

Sammas

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 06:11:01 PM »

Hi Taz,
Yes thanks - interesting reading! It's what to do next I think I should go back to yoga I am lucky as off till last week of Aug as work in edu Would really like to enjoy the rest of the hols more x

Taz2

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:22:48 PM »

That's ok then. Are there any changes you can make nutritionally?

Taz x