Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BBC Trust me I'm a doctor investigates apple cider vinegar  (Read 11038 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: BBC Trust me I'm a doctor investigates apple cider vinegar
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 09:10:47 PM »

:o

I think the programme tries to pack far too much info in  :cuss: and as for Dr Moseley mentioning anxiety well he could do a 2 hour programme not even touch the sides: no mention of course that it can take some sufferers 12 months B4 they are even offered a CBT Appt.  :bang:

Nor did it make any mention on how to take the cider vinegar  ::)

elliebean

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 12:40:17 PM »

I haven't used it internally, but I have used cider vinegar topically, with great success.

My daughter has been troubled with a cluster (about 5) of veruccas for years and after reading somewhere about CV being useful for treating warts and veruccas I suggested she try it. She'd tried just about every proprietary remedy in the past with no success, so she was prepared to try anything. However, after several months of religiously putting it on her veruccas every evening and then covering them overnight with a plaster or tape they are all almost gone.

I also decided to experiment with my husband's toenail which has had an unsightly fungal patch on it for many years. I've faithfully applied CV to the nail every night before he goes to bed, making sure it's dry before he puts anything near it, and amazingly it is very slowly clearing up. He was very sceptical about it when I started, but even he says he can see it's getting better now. I really wish I'd taken a before photo as the difference is so obvious. It'll probably taken another 3-4 months before the whole patch grows out, but it's pretty impressive when he's had it for 15+ years!

wombat62

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 02:26:20 PM »

I've been taking Apple cider vinegar most days since my gallstone attack several months ago. It's supposed to be a cure all for everything but taken before a meal helps with digestion. It's also one of those acidic things that helps alkaline your body as well.

Even though I've had the gallbladder out I've carried on as can't see it does any harm.

You'd certainly know if you were drinking it just in plain water!!!! I have mine in my daily glass of beetroot juice.

If you are going to take it make sure it's organic with "the mother", not quite sure what it is but it's better and also drink it through a straw to protect teeth!
Pages: 1 [2]