Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Confused now  (Read 1197 times)

undergroundbarbie

Confused now
« on: July 30, 2016, 10:56:28 PM »

Following on from last post, six days off HRT, no more flushes or night sweats and feeling generally OK in myself but bleeding is getting heavier and I look about six months pregnant, cramps in lower back area. As I said before, was just spotting before being advised to come off HRT following the polyp removal, just confused if this is normal after coming off the HRT, still awaiting results from that. Hoping someone can offer some info?

Dancinggirl

Re: Confused now
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »

I always get quite heavy bleeding etc after stopping HRT - it usually lasts 8-10 days.  If you had polyps removed then the bleeding could be doing a good clean out.  If the bleeding remains heavy and the pain doesn't settle over the next few days then it could be an infection that needs some treatment.  See how things are over the next 48 hours and perhaps ask for a telephone consultation with the GP to get reassurance.  Dg x

undergroundbarbie

Re: Confused now
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:27:19 PM »

Thanks for your reply, I'm going to see my GP tomorrow if I can as I've noticed a bit of an offensive smell and I'm thinking the same thing, possible infection. :(