Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: I'm lost  (Read 1766 times)

Tm666uk

I'm lost
« on: July 30, 2016, 09:23:34 PM »

Hi I've been around a while and I've have tried to deal with this but I no longer know what is going on with my body 😢 I was diagnosed with early menopause a couple of years ago I have a mirena coil and use esterogel last year after just under a year of no periods they seemed to restart not regularly and just spotting , so Dr sent me for a biopsy worst thing I've ever been subjected too 😂 Everything was ok but now a year after I have the most painful breasts and then get more spotting and bleeding I have no idea what is happening . Can't get an app to see a Dr she is phoning on Monday I'm at my wits end. Do I stop the esterogel ? Could they have got it wrong ? I also have an under active thyroid. Has anybody had nothing similar or have any advice. Thanks in advance sorry for long post😀
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:31:05 PM by Tm666uk »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: I'm lost
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »

:-\ …….. keep posting!

Lizab

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 02:36:59 AM »

Hi, I'm also hypothyroid with early menopause. It is possible that they got it wrong. Were your thyroid levels good when they diagnosed the meno? Also, for us early girls in particular it's possible to sputter out an egg now and then even after quite some time. I was told the "one year of missed periods" thing is  only at typical menopause age, younger women are to wait two years before calling it all done and safely going without contraceptives. So I think it's likely that you're own hormones are still doing their thing, perhaps less frequently or on a lower level, but still trying. Hopefully your call from the Dr will put you at ease next week.

countrybumpkin

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 07:20:40 AM »

This is exactly what happened to my friend who had early menopause in her 40's. She wasn't using any hormones at all but still she spent 5 years with the odd spotting  etc. Had a couple of episodes of thick womb lining as well.  Eventually her hormones did settle but because she had initially gone 2 years without a period at the beginning she was classed as post meno but they did say that if this happens early then its possible to get bursts of hormone activity later.  It all settled down for her eventually.
As you are using hormones this may have something to do with it - hopefully your Dr can explain/help

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 12:30:57 PM »

Continue with the regime.  Make a list of symptoms to talk over with the GP.   Make a note of what she suggests.  As hormones fluctuate it really can be Trial and Error finding something that suits  ::) so have a browse round here.  Keep asking! 

My periods came and went for 2-3 years and during 2002 I realised that they had stopped  ::)

Dandelion

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 10:06:15 PM »

I just wanna say hugs to you and best of luck, as im not experienced in stuff like this
love to you